need help- x factor

tracey 2

Reaction score
need your help guys, iv applied for x factor again this year and hope to get bit further than before so need a really great song i sung a song from whitney last year and so not sure what to sing, im preparring in advance, i dont even know if iv even got through for first audition yet but cant wait.

so any suggestions will be greatly recieved, thank you :hug: :hug:

Hunny I would not sing Whitney just cos they seem to pull her apart, well the people that sing her songs, try someone from now?....what kind if songs do u like to sing xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

iv been told i have a very powerful voice, so some really strong songs are good for me if you know what i mean :hug: :hug:

I think you should do something contemporary as they always seem to whinge about people doing stuff that is too old for them....I am just racking my brain for some more modern ballads........

Celine dion is great fpr strong voices, I sing and use her stuff, and used it as school as well as thats what worked for me.

I can manage Mariah Carey but the one time I did it in a competition I got so nervous I screwed it up and it sounded twice as bad, and really noticeable.

I stick to Dido and Texas now - pretty voices but no incredibly obvious notes to go wrong on! :D

Not sure if that helps?

cheers girls will put all your suggestions together and start looking at songs, come to think of it i do like mariah carey songs xx

Hero is a good one, but I don't know if slow songs are as catchy and stand outty as fast ones...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back