Booked our wedding yesterday!

Melanie

Reaction score
We are getting married on the 18th October 2008!

We finally decided on Anvil Hall in Gretna Green for the ceremony. http://www.gretna-bride.co.uk/venue.html

Its beautiful, you get married by candle light. We will be having a 10.30am ceremony and as Anvil Hall will broadcast your wedding over the net via webcam for no charge anyone who wants to log and watch us get hitched is more than welcome too!

We'll be having a Scottish Piper who will pipe the roughly 80 guests into Anvil Hall and then wait for me to arrive in a Classic rolls Royce and pipe as I walk down the aisle.

We've got our reception booked here at the Gables Hotel - http://www.gables-hotel-gretna.co.uk/ we are going to have a sit down meal for the 80 guests and then a reception that carries on into the night and a buffet later in the evening. We get a red carpet champagne welcome back into the hotel after the wedding. We are staying two nights in the Gables bridal suite.

Oooooooooooh i know its a year away but just knowing its all booked makes me so excited! Now i have a year to find dresses for me and my bridesmaids. Wooohooooo!!!!

It Looks Lovely, Have Fun Finding Your Dresses :D

OOOhhh sounds amazing :D
Bet you will be counting down the days. I know i did :D

Looks lovely - i loved every minute of planning our wedding so i hope you enjoy every minute of doing yours x x x

Oooo this has given me goosebumps - it sounds lovely! Congrats :D

Congratulations hun, sounds lovely :D
Its so exciting all these weddings, making me want to finally get married! :think:

Ooooo Sounds Very Exciting!

Wish I Could Start Planning Mine But Wont Be Able To For A Few Years Yet :(

the venues look GORGEOUS!!! you're gonna have such a fab wedding

It looks and sounds absolutely wonderful.

Oooh enjoy the planning.

My wedding was broacast live on the net too; it's such a fab idea.
I will definitely be loggin on to watch.

The year will absolutely fly by; look how quick your year (well almost a year) with Thea has gone.

:D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back