completely random wedding question

westlife did that one too.....i did think about that one actually...lovely song

lol im sooooo not a westlife fan, prefer origionals lol

each to their own i guess......i am not ashamed of my westlife fan status..lol

lol its just that theyre not very metal, pop isnt in my realm of music but i do like country and a few other things

im a bit weird really...cos i love any type of music apart from hiphop and jazz! but my fave gig ever was Muse and they are a bit diff to westlife...ha ha....my tastes are very varied :) love metal too...seen iron maiden too xx

I got married 3 weeks ago and I blubbed the entire ceremony. I blubbed on the way in, through the readings, the vows, signing the register, on the way out.

There really is no way to stop it, if it happens it will happen regardless of the song playing in the background!!

Go with the song you love, I had a string duo play Can You Feel the Love Tonight and everyone loved it :) It means so much more if it's a song you love, everyone knows that The Lion King is my favourite film, which is what made it better.

I got married 3 weeks ago and I blubbed the entire ceremony. I blubbed on the way in, through the readings, the vows, signing the register, on the way out.

There really is no way to stop it, if it happens it will happen regardless of the song playing in the background!!

Go with the song you love, I had a string duo play Can You Feel the Love Tonight and everyone loved it :) It means so much more if it's a song you love, everyone knows that The Lion King is my favourite film, which is what made it better.

I was the same i cried through my vows, which set everyone else off (happy tears lol)

Then cried like a baby althrough our first dance!! And wasnt pregnant then either! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back