We heard baby beans heartbeat!

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
Midwife came over today for my home visit, I answered loads of questions, asked her some questions too, she was so lovely. I even talked to her about Pregnancy Forum :)

I did a urine sample, she tried to get blood off me too but failed, so I have to go to a clinic to have blood taken sometime this week whenever I like. My blood pressure is a bit low but she said it's nothing to worry about and very common in pregnancy. I've got another midwife appointment at 16 weeks pregnant for the downs syndrome test and then my 20 week scan!

She said i'll hear baby's heartbeat at 16 week appointment also, I was fine with that but then I asked her out of curiosity if the baby's heartbeat could be picked up now, to my surprise she then said, "I could give it a try". I lay down on the floor and straight away we could hear baby's heartbeat :D It was so fast! She moved the doppler to the left side and we could hear my heartbeat, then to the right side baby's heartbeat. She was amazed it was picked up so early. Me, OH, My mum and my sister all smiled and giggled when we heard it, I got teary eyed too!

Good day so far, I'm so pleased and full of relief.
Also, I'm off to Tri2 tomorrow so I'm going to miss you girls! :(
xxx

Last edited:
must be an emotional day, totally welled up reading that, how lovely! xx

Aww that's lovely that you got to hear baby's heartbeat and to share it with your OH and family :)

Glad you had a productive MW meeting and that she's a nice one. Gosh, Tri2 for you already. You'll be hitting Tri3 in no time! x

aw thats amazing. :D i saw babba's heartbeat on the scan today and that is amazing, to hear it is gonna be even better

Oh how exciting can't wait to hear the heartbeat :) Good luck in Tri 2

I saw baby's heartbeat on the scan too MrsMc :)
So glad I heard it as I was slightly worried. My scan was at 10 + 6 so it was nice to hear baby's heartbeat after not seeing him/her since then xxx

Last edited:
i am so happy for u hun cant believe ur moving to tri 2!

Aw lucky you! :) My midwife tried to find the heartbeat on Saturday if I promised not to be too disappointed if she couldn't find it - No luck though! Have to wait til my 16wk appointment and she'll try again.

WOW great that you are moving to Tri2. Sounds like you had a lovely Midwife app. I bet you can't wait to get your hands on the doppler now.

Yay that's awesome! And woo good luck in tri2! Shall be seeing you there soon hopefully xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back