heard the heartbeat!

Vicki & Nathan

Reaction score
today i had my first home visit and after my midwife did all the notes she asked me if i would like her to try and find the heartbeat. she said not to worry if she couldnt but she would try. anyway she found it! it was amazing!!! it was so clear and if that wasnt good enough we then heard that it had the hiccups! it was so cute!
its such a relief to know that everythings fine and im so looking forward to my scan now it finally seems real now

ahhhh hun that sounds so lovely bet you were well happy with that. It makes all the difference doesnt it just seeing or hearing the heartbeat.

When is your scan hun? Hope it all goes ok xxxx :hug:

my scan is 19th jan and im so excited now! i was having the usual worries about there being something wrong but now ive heard i can relax now

yeah they say that once you have seen a heartbeat or heard it then everything is ok- well thats what iv been told but im still worried but i know what you mean.

Anyway your be fine hun and good luck with the scan get some great pics :hug:

How cool :D

I saw the heart beat when we wne tofr our EPU scans, but I haven't heard it yet, can't wait!

awww its lovely the first time you here it.

You scans late isn't it?

yes it is a little bit but now ive heard the heartbeat im not too worried just means we will be able to see more

Hi Vicki

How lovely that you got to hear your little baby's heartbeat so clearly. :)

Good luck with your scan.

Sabrina
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic