Hello morning sickness...

Kiwi

Reaction score
Aaarrrrrgggghhh! Had horrendous morning sickness from the get go with my daughter and was beginning to think I'd escaped it this time. However, having spent the best part of the day running to the bathroom on the floor below (trying to avoid gossipy colleagues) it would seem otherwise. Off to the supermarket for some ginger tea for me...

Aw sorry to hear that.

I'm at least 7 weeks today and haven't been too bad, usually just getting a little queasy at night time.
But I woke up this morning feeling so ill. I'm currently just sitting on the bathroom floor just incase I throw up.

Worst thing is, I've to go to my docs to pick up notes 2day, and do some crimbo shopping for my DH.
I could really be doing with lying in bed x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the sympathy ladies, it's nice to know you're not alone! I feel a bit better today but think that's something to do with the copious amounts of ginger products I have been consuming. Bless you taking refuge on the bathroom floor Jayjay - I think I spent most of the first 13 weeks of my first pregnancy there. Am clinging to the hope it isn't going to be as bad second time around xx

Lol it was such a nightmare today. Turns out I was in the right place because I started throwing up minutes after posting that lol.
I thought I had gotten away with it, thought I was just gonna be queasy, but oh no! The sickness took over lol.

I must actually buy some ginger biscuits, but I don't know if I could face eating when I feel so ill.

Hope ur feeling a bit better :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back