way to fast

weestar21

Reaction score
sorry just feeling a little sad :(

Adele has just gone to her first dance class and i just feel like shes growing up way to fast, just seems like last week she was in icu fighting her little life away now shes gone to dancing and all excited.

Cant wait to hear how she gets on

love you loads ma wee jellybum del :hug:

*mummys really silly for getting upset*

xxxxxxxx

Aw bless her. What dance class is she doing? I think its probably normal to get upset about them growing up so don't feel silly about it. You'll have to post some pics of her dancing :D

imnot 100% sure what kind of dancing it is as its a neighbour who has took her along as its just started up hear. but i think its tap, ballet (sp?) and disco but i could be wrong will find out after 7 when she gets back i cant wait to hear all about it just hope she dont get bossy if they do something she doesnt want to do :shock: but im sure she will be a wee angel :angel: :lol:

I can't wait until Rebecca can go to dancing. They have classes from age 2+ here. Hope she got on ok hun! It is a fantastic thing for her to get into. :cheer:

I done ballet, tap and modern until I was 17 and cheerleading til I was 21. :oops:

Aww hope she enjoyed it, the time goes so quick though doesn't it?

Mason starts Year One next month....I'm kinda gutted...Reception was bad enough!

she loved it so much she started crying because it was time to come home :( :lol:

the dancing shes doing is : tap,modern, freestyle (disco) hip hop and cheerleading.

Im going to wait a few weeks before i start ordering her stuff because its really expensive and i dont want to buy it all then she decides she doesnt want to go anymore so will give her 4 weeks and thenwill get a wee bt at a time but she has her first show in november :shock: already...lol

its simba and sponge bob so that should be fun, i cant wait im so excited :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back