hey

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
hey all how is everyone

well ive had a busy day lol a friend of mine coame over in tears coz shes worried about her blokes gambling addiction had oh sister over too moaning about stuff then in between all that looking after amy too so been hectic here lol

amy has now out grown her swing and can now push her self to sit up but for to forward so it flys back over she does the same in her bouncer if only they invented better straps for them like the ones on push chairs lol so im trying to think of what to get her now so she can sit in it but not where she can sit forward wi out it fluing back and i know she is safe so that im not worried about her falling out if im on the loo. no point in geting her another bouncer coz ive bought three different ones and she does the same i was hoping she was going to for get about it but she aint doh silly me lol what do you think would be best for her she is 5 months now and seems to be growing to fast for her age lol me baring in mind she cant actually sit upright yet just where her head can virtually touch her toes and then roll over on to her side

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back