Waving bye bye

natashateale

Reaction score
There my chances just gone for this month. I OVd yesterday now and my OH wasnt feeling very well :( Looks like another month for me. It could be more though as i OV alot later than i thought, 31days into a cycle i thought was 33days. So now i guess i will have to see when AF arrives and start from square one. :wall2:very depressed right now.
I might get another another pos today but i dowt it as when i did my second opk last night (8.45pm) it showed up as pos but it was lighter in colour than the one i did earlier yesterday. There no chance of catching the egg now...so i am out for this month :cry:

if it was still pos last night your still in with a chance arne't you? dont opk's pick up the surge 24-36 hours before ov? it wont hurt to bd you could still catch it , never give in :)
x

Your not out yet, you may have even caught it when you dtd before ov, try again tonight hun, don't be depressed, it takes the fun out of trying xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Thanks ladies i thought it was my last day with a pos yesterday but i got another one today:) OH feels better this morning and finishes work early today so as soon as he comes home from work....:wink:
Feel alot better today, just abit down last night and need to get it off my chest. :)
Thanks again for reasuring me xx

Keep your chin up and think of all he fun you can have while trying. The waiting game is hard tho. Be positive and fingers crossed!!

I didnt realise OV takes place about 24-36hrs after a smiley face so i am still in for a chance this month, or at least i hope so. i OVd alot later than i thought, i have a 33day cycle normally and OV on day 31 so i am just waiting to see if AF arrives tomz, hopefully it wont and give me a chance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back