Waters

grace7

Reaction score
This may sound silly but when ur waters break can they release slowly or would it be a big whoosh. Keep getting this feeling down below that i'm leaking and i have had bad discharge is later stages of pregnancy but its not discharge and my panyliner is clear (tmi) :oops:
All advice would be appreciated Grace and Bump xx

sometimes they can just leak instead of actually bursting, id ring mw and go get it checked out, remember reading somewhere that if its odourless its usually waters, and if theres a smell its probably urine :oops:

ok thanks panicking a little now as there is no smell xx

dont panic, just ring delivery suite and explain that you think theyve gone, theyll prob just tell you to go in for a checkup, best to get it checked though cos can cause infection if theyve gone and nothings done about it

Let us know how you get on Grace..

This is going to be wayyyyyy too much information :oops: but sometimes I get hot and sweaty down there and that can make me damp.

JaidyBaby said:
Let us know how you get on Grace..

This is going to be wayyyyyy too much information :oops: but sometimes I get hot and sweaty down there and that can make me damp.

TMI becomes irrelevant once your pregnant LOL all dignity goes rightttttt outta the window :rotfl:

Thx girls been up the hospital loads lately get a bit paranoid as to what they think of me

grace7 said:
Thx girls been up the hospital loads lately get a bit paranoid as to what they think of me

Dont worry Grace!! Best for you and baby to be safe rather than sorry; at its their job at the end of the day, no one should judge you!

I feel the same, ive been admitted for hozzy 4 times now this pregnancy but I have always felt reassured for going

grace7 said:

its better to worry the midwifes, theyre used to it and wont be annoyed if you ring up asking for advice, im sure there are plenty of people who do the same

let us know what the hospital says :D

:rotfl: @ Jaidy - I am haveing De Ja Veu!!!!!!

Grace - if your worried hun then its best to get yourself checked out. Thats what they are there for. Also it is better safe than sorry. Let us know how you get on.... I know that a lot of girls on here have been worried about this too but with explainations such as disharge and sweaty pants!! :shock: most people have felt there was not much to worry about. If you are still concerned then go to see the MW.....

Sweaty pants syndrome is striking us down....one by one!! :rotfl:

Oh the whole sexiness of pregnancy :rotfl:

Hope everything goes ok grace :hug:

Ive had lots of stuff going on down there, my poor mary will never be the same :shakehead:

Tasha20 said:
Hope everything goes ok grace :hug:

Ive had lots of stuff going on down there, my poor mary will never be the same :shakehead:

'Mary' :rotfl:

Now thats a GOOD one :rotfl:

:lol: I always think thats the nicest name I can give it

Dont worry I went to the hospital last week when the midwife found blood in urine they gave me an internal and told me it was late pregnancy discharge and the plug coming away

Hiya girls everything was fine just me over reacting :oops:

Thats good news grace! Glad to hear it!! :hug:

I think we have all over reacted at some point in our pregnancy but you feel better knowing that all is well!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back