Help, sore leaky nipples

Jacksonr1023

Reaction score
I am only 24 weeks pregnant and my nipples are so sore, they have started leaking a clear liquid as well. I am sure this didn't happen last time until the last few weeks, any ideas? I was soaked with it last night, and driven to distraction by it today. I don't think my nipples have ever been this sore and I breastfed last time!

i have no idea why hun but mine have been leaking clear liquid and have been really sore too :(

I read in a book that slight leakage in nipples is common during 2nd -3rd trimesters but I am not sure though..do you want to check with your midwife..

Cheers, no longer have any pregnancy books as past them on after 1st child thinking I knew everything I needed to know. Just needed to hear that someone else had experienced this at this early stage.

mine have been really sore but no leakage, not sure if it is the same but in my last pregnancy i had one that leaked and it turned out to be an infection xx

mine are REALLLLLLY sensitive, which they weren't before, hubby keeps saying they are getting giddy, so that's the code in public, lol

good luck with your leeky sore bits, isnt there some cream in mothercare thats ment to work?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back