her waters broke

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by youngmumtobe20, Nov 22, 2007.

1. youngmumtobe20

youngmumtobe20 Well-Known Member

got a text from my friend yesterday saying her waters broke in the morning, she hasnt had any contractions tho so has had to go into hospital cos of risk from infections for her n baby, i feel really sorry for her, stuck in hospital just waiting, she was induced this morning (tablet) and if she hasnt had contractions by 2 will be going on a drip. not sure what it does exactly im guessing it brings on labour quicker than the tablet? but anyways her LO should be here by 2moro, wooo! :cheer:

speaking of labour... any1 heard from midna 2day?

2. lisa&alex

lisa&alex Well-Known Member

yep shes fine. gone food shopping with ehr mum..

text ur friend and tell erh to walk up 2 steps at a time in hosp.. my waters did the same.. broke about 30 hrs b4 1st contraction...

3. youngmumtobe20

youngmumtobe20 Well-Known Member

4. Tegala-7thMarch08

Tegala-7thMarch08 Well-Known Member

sorry just randomly had a thought of midna going into labour at the supermarket lol completly of the subject but i dont no anything about inductions and stuff :?

5. girlygirl

girlygirl Well-Known Member

makes mental note to go up the stairs lots to try start things off. Will run up and down 3 at a time later on :rotfl: