update again on waters...

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
Hi guys

my midwife said the waters could have been by hindwaters but since there was no more probably bathwater or urine. She said even if my hind waters had gone it would not be dangerous.

The thing is the menstrual like cramps have got worse this morning as have the tightenings, I have been walking (to midwife app) and the baby was getting moved by midwife so this could have triggered braxtons, my midwife even triggered off a braxton hicks when she was touching my belly.

So, all is ok but I am keeping an eye on things. I had never even heard of hind waters ?
x

Your hind waters are at the back so if they go its usually more of a trickling effect as opposed to a gush because they have to run down from the back hope that makes sense.

Your nearly term now so i wouldnt worry too much.

Hiya!

Glad everything seems to be ok, hope the BH aren't giving you too much discomfort. I don't know lots about fore and hind waters either, but if MW seemed ok with it then it must be ok.
Fingers crossed things settle down for you today and you can get some rest. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i also find bh kick off when i am mobile or sometimes baby does when he moves. i have heard of hind waters breaking but cant remmenber exactly what is but no its not main water around baby.

marie x

glad you and the baby our ok :D
hope you get a better nights sleep tonight
sarah :hug: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member