Waters breaking ? updated, no more leaking

Ginnymarie

Reaction score

just so you guys are not worried, no more leaking in night.
I will still ask midwife at my 11.30 appointment but think I was being over worried as usual, thanks forr your words of support.

hello

I just got out the bath tonight and was sitting on the floor, I did not cough
or sneeze and enough water came through my pjama pants for me to be alarmed, it soaked my pjama's to about the size of a desert plate, not just a tricke.

I went into panic but OH reckons it was water from my bath that had gone inside me and come out, I put on a pad but nothing else has come out in last few hours.

Mild period cramping on and off all day tho, lying here with hotwater bottle and have taken painkillers and feeling frightened. I am sure it was just urine leakage or water from bath but what if it wasn't.

I am seeing my midwife tommorow at 11.30, my hubby has had a drink tonight and can't face the drama of hospital unless I get a real sign or more water.

argh !xxx

ah dont be frightend hunny
ive no idea if its true labour sgns or as your OH suggested.sorry cant help on that
but hugs from me
im sure you'll be fine you'l be seeing your midwife tommorow
hope the pains receed soon and the hot water bottle helps

:hug: :hug: sarah

thanks geordie lass

are you another night owl, it is normally 4am I am up but tonight I can't sleep after this scare.

I think I will try and get some sleep, there has been no more leakage and then mention to midwife in the morning.

cheers
Gemma

Ginnymarie said:
thanks geordie lass

are you another night owl, it is normally 4am I am up but tonight I can't sleep after this scare.

I think I will try and get some sleep, there has been no more leakage and then mention to midwife in the morning.

cheers
Gemma

yep im always up late apart from when my James is hear
i hate going to bed early makes work come quicker though i do enjoy my job
if that makes sense??

Hope you can get some sleep soon hunny
i find playing my favorite soothing music helps me to relax
im off to bed now myself have to get up at 8 for work
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think because there has been no more leaking that it wasn't your waters breaking. I'd still mention it to your midwife tomorrow and if you have more tonight then go to the hospital but if there is no more then you are probably ok :)

When my waters broke at 35 weeks I knew it was definately my waters, I couldn't move for leaking and ended up sitting on a towel naked :oops: and when I got dressed and put a pad on it didn't take long for the pad to be soaked and need changing again.

anything else thismorning hun?
my bath water will often trickle back out of me for a little while after having a bath
hope its just that
:hug: :hug:
manda xx

when my waters went you could tell they were waters, got a unique smell and could see flecks of vernix in them too.

Hi Gemma,

Hope you're ok this morning :hug: Don't be frightened, even if it was your water, you a very near term now, I am sure everything would be ok :hug: :hug:
I am glad you are seeing the MW today, I hope she can put your mind at rest, I am not sure what it was either.

Let us know how you get on.

M
xxx

Hope all is well its probaly nothing to worry about but as the others have said probaly best to mention it to the midwife.

It sounds likely that it's bath water. Hope your appointment goes ok :hug: :hug:

I had a similar experience yesterday afternoon, I coughed and loads of water trickled out. After a good sniff I decided it was probably wee wee! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back