waters breaking?

Layla

Reaction score
right, i feel a bit silly about this post,

but i was just laying on the bed and i felt the baby push down hard, then i had a little pop and water came out down there.

but, its not alot and on my last two i gushed when my waters broke.

i phoned the hospital and they said if im not having contrations to stay at home and to go in at 11 tomorrow for an examination to see if it was my waters going.

what if i just lost control over my bladder for a second, im going to look so stupid tomorrow if thats all it is!

It ound like your waters to me, though seeing as I had to have mine popped I'm not the best person to comment. I have heard that its not always a gush though, and it might be that this little one wants to be different to its siblings. Hope that things start moving for you, let us know how you get on tomorrow. Will be thinking of you x

when mine went it wasnt a gush or a trickle more in between like a steady flow!! My hospital made me go in straight away though.

ooooh layla sounds promising, hearing a pop usually means it's your waters, and they can trickle out over a period of a day or 2.

What have you done to start that??!!! come on share your secret!! Lol :lol:

god im really not sure, i was expecting a big gush like last time and it wasnt like that altho there was alot.

the water was clear and it doesnt smell like wee, (sorry) but im not having any concrations or aches, just feel normal.

the hospital wont let me go in now coz its my 3rd, they said i can wait untill conctrations are 5 mins apart before i go in, and it nothing has happend over night to go in at 11am for the exam.

if it turns out i wet myself i will feel so stupid :oops:

have you put a panty liner on? Thats what my hospital says to do... if it's wet in half an hour then you'll be all systems go!

Hope this is it for you hun!

I had a pop too followed by rather a lot of water though, then it just kept coming with each contraction.

My contractions started before my waters broke (I thought it was a bad tummy ache) then they stepped up a gear.

Good luck matey !

:)

yeah i have one on, coz if i cough it feels wet down there, ahh sorry TMI! lol

Don't be silly!!!

You may start with contractions in the next hour, or even when you are asleep as the labour hormone kicks in more then apparently, that's why most women go into labour at night.

Good luck hun, keep us posted when you start getting pains.

Hi Layla
oohhhhhhhh... This sounds promising for you.
I was driving to the acupuncturist on Wednesday afternoon, when I felt a pop! I was a little wet and mentioned it to him, but he dismissed it - saying a gush was more likely.
I called the midwife and she thought it may have been the "hind waters", but on arrival home - I found that it was my waters that had popped.
I was told to go to hospital immediately as with 3rd baby - things could happen fast.
I hope you come right and don't wait to get to hospital! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!
Big hugs
Emilia xx

getting alot of braxon hicks (not painful tho) so i phoned the hospital back and asked if i could be seen tonight rather than wait till the morning,

they agreed so i have to go in for 9pm.

i really hope it is my waters and not me just wetting myself lol

Layla that's fantastic!!!

Let us know when you know for definate.

Yippee, these babies are coming thick and fast!!

good luck hun i hope it all goes well for u and if it is labour u get a nicer one as possible

Ohh layla this could be it yet another Jan baby that appears in Dec! If you hold on until midnight tomorrow you might have the first baby of 2006! Good luck keep us posted :D

sounds very promising this!!!!! fingers crossed for you!!!!! :D :D :D

ooh!! they say you hear a pop before your waters break! It sounds like you'll be next!! :)

just got back from hospital.

it wasnt my waters, midwife examined me and said it was my show. she said i prob still have more to come out.

i quiestioned wether shows can be that watery as i thought they were like jelly and she said they can be.

they put me on a monitor and i am having tightening/mild contractions but they are not regular so they sent me home.

she said my cervix has started to open so she doesnt think it will be long.

fingers crossed!

at least i didnt wet myself lol

if it wont be long you might be back at the hospital through the night! Hope everything goes well layla x

hello

Hope things progress for you, and it wont belong now from the look of things, So im guessing your gonna have someone not drinking tom night then just in case lol, my bf and i were joking about it lol
Katrina good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back