waters leaking ??

littleunicorn

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone can give me any advise, i am 36 weeks pregnant yesterday when i got out of the bath i felt some liquid run down my leg it was yellow in colour i dont think it was urine as it felt different, but i didnt leak any more that day untill today when i got out of the bath the same thing happened could it be my waters leaking or something else i dont want to bother my midwife in case its not, :? any advise????

As far along as you are I would definatly bother your midwife.

when my midwife came out the other day she told me that if i thought my waters had broke 2 put a pad on and wait for a few hours, if it was dry then it wasnt my waters. as iv only leaked twice im not sure

I understand your worry I went to ER this weekend because I thought I was leaking also. You can do what she said or you can try to catch what leaks on a towel and smell it, if it smells like urine you might just be leaking urine and not know it, thats what happened with me, embarassing I know but a chance.

I would call or go in to see your midwife. I'm experiencing something similar so I'm going in tomorrow to be checked out. I'd rather be safe than sorry!

If you're genuinely concerned then don't worry about "bothering" your midwife! She's there to answer your questions and to take care of you!

Tanisha said:
I understand your worry I went to ER this weekend because I thought I was leaking also. You can do what she said or you can try to catch what leaks on a towel and smell it, if it smells like urine you might just be leaking urine and not know it, thats what happened with me, embarassing I know but a chance.

Don't be embarrassed! I was about as far along as you when I leaked urine and it freaked me out!

I am not embarassed by it anymore but at the time I was standing in line at a buffet and sneezed and it happened.....talk about getting some funny looks. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back