Water Breaking - What happened to you

3am, sat up in my hospital bed and thought i had wet myself.

i was worried that the MW was going to have to break them. Looking back, im glad they went themselves.

is it true that if they break in mothercare you get £1000 worth of vouchers?

Tina & Gabs said:
Squiglet said:
Some other place for me... namely Greenwich District Hospitals Labour ward, on a bed with the aid of a very large crochet hook.. :rotfl: :rotfl: I even apologised to the mw because I thought I'd pee'd myself :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My niece was born at Greenwich hospital; did you used to live in Greenwich before you moved to spain?.

Yup... I did... just opposite the Cutty Sark on a big grotty council estate.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was standing beside the bed in hospital telling the midwives I had to push when all of a sudden my waters went and I poo'd on the floor at same time...lovely :oops: :oops: Maddison arrived a few minutes later :cheer:

Had to have mine broken when I was about 9cm dilated...

not unpleasant at all.. in saying that, I was high on gas and air and the pain from the contractions were kind of overriding any other pains! hehe.

xx

during labour in hospital just before baby was born :D

Toilet - felt like I needed to go - had a little wee, felt more pressure then woooosh :shock: I knew I wasn't weeing but was half asleep and wasn't surewhat was going on :shock:

Mine broke in the kitchen and I just thought I was wetting myself, strange feeling.

Mine broke in bed.

I went to the toilet just before going to bed and had a small show. Hubby said should we put some towels on the bed in case the waters break (was already 5 days overdue at that time)? So he did. As soon as I went to bed, my waters went lol.

Sam&Alice said:

Mys sister went in Asda and she got nothing!!! She carried on with her shopping too, the loon :shock: She was only 32 weeks so didnt realise it was her waters although her trousers were stuck to her legs :rotfl:

I remeber telling a friend afterwards, and she "Oh, which aisle was she in???!!" which made me howl laughing...like why would that make a difference :rotfl:

When I went overdue with Rubes I spent hour in the same Asda strolling round waiting for mine to go :roll: :rotfl:

mine broke while i was sitting at my pc. had one big contraction and felt a pop. then they just gushed out and didn't stop for pretty much most of my labour. xxxxx

Rubys mummy said:
[quote="Sam&Alice":1l9nkywz]

Mys sister went in Asda and she got nothing!!! She carried on with her shopping too, the loon :shock: She was only 32 weeks so didnt realise it was her waters although her trousers were stuck to her legs :rotfl:

I remeber telling a friend afterwards, and she "Oh, which aisle was she in???!!" which made me howl laughing...like why would that make a difference :rotfl:

When I went overdue with Rubes I spent hour in the same Asda strolling round waiting for mine to go :roll: :rotfl:[/quote:1l9nkywz]

:rotfl:

i was walking from the chip shop and started to leak and then when i got home in the bathroom a bed gush come out. in fact i was leaking for hours ....was that normal???????

Mine were broken when I was induced...I remember the midwife going out of the cubicle after she'd examined me, leaving an ominous-looking long instrument in a sterile wrapper on the table. OH looked at it and went 'Hmm, I think we know where THAT'S going!' In the end it wasn't too bad and quite a nice warm feeling haha :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back