broken waters!

NICCI

Reaction score
as some of u know my waters broke last night i was just wondering how long did it take ure LOs to arrive after your waters went!! ive had a scan and there is still quite a lot of fluid around the baby!!!!!

thanks for any replies!!!! :D :D

Mine didn't break til i was well into labour. My contractions started at 4.25am, my waters broke at 7.22am. 30mins later my baby was born at 7.52am.

Hope it's not long for you now. :hug:

Hi,

Mine went at 4am, had afew period pains throughto the day bt they didn't begin to hrt ntil arond 5pm, Rdy was born at 10.43pm :D

Good luck with everything :hug:

Alex xxx

My waters broke at 8am and i started to have contractions about 10am. I had her the folling morning at 12.29am :)
So from my waters breaking to her birth it took about 16.5 hours

When i had Beth my waters broke before i had any contractions at all. They broke at 8am on a sunday morning, and i ebventually had Beth at 1.11am monday morning, about 17 ish hours i think.

Good luck with your labour!! :hug: :hug:

Mine broke Thursday night/Friday morning, nothing happened so I was induced Saturday she was born Sunday.

i dont kno i had a mysterious abscence of waters breaking at all but ooh- good luck, cant be much longer now! :hug: :hug:

Waters broke at 2 a.m.
Contractions started immediately after, every 4 minutes :shock:
Baby was born at 6 a.m. ,,, 4 hours later :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111