Water Breaking - What happened to you

Guadagnia

Reaction score
Hi,
Im keen to know where most ladies waters broke, Im getting quite paranoid about this

Thanks for your comments

:D

I woke up in the morning needing the loo so i went to the toilet, it just felt like it went for a big wee, only something told me it wasnt.

i had to vote "some other place", coz mine were a mystery! i dont recall them breaking at all, but the MW said she couldnt feel them when she got here and examined me at 5cm dilated :? :shock:
either they went while i was in the shower earlier that day without me noticing, or they went while i was in the birth pool without me noticing :think:

MW broke mine during labour in hospital, so i selected other

Toilet :lol:

But it wasnt a gush, i just went for a wee and after my wee I felt like I was still weeing but it wasnt right somehow. I was just about to get in the bath, If it had gone then I would never have known :shock:

I voted bed-it was the hospital bed, I had been induced and was onto my second lot of prositin..the midwife examined me and my waters went. It was the strangest feeling, really warm and I yelled "Oh I just wet myself", the midwife said "No sweetheart, that was your waters breaking", and then I said "Wow, that felt kind of nice!!" It was nice in a weird sort of way :oops:

yeah i have to admit it was weird but felt nice hahaha

i really didnt know what to expect, but was a little shocked by the colour as alana had passed meconium :shock:

midwife broke mine in hospital so i voted other x

Flame said:
I woke up in the morning needing the loo so i went to the toilet, it just felt like it went for a big wee, only something told me it wasnt.

Like that...Just after I stepped out of bed!

Mine broke in hospital on their own, I was sitting there waiting to be examined and thought I'd just peed myself and then when I was examined I was told the back waters had gone and the front waters were very close to popping too, then I stood up and then I thought I'd peed myself again and she said ooh that'll be the other waters then..

:shock:

fair enough ... lol :D

Hellokitty said:
Flame said:

Like that...Just after I stepped out of bed!

That's how it was for me too, except I'd just got up for my midnight wee. Looking back I'm sure I felt a 'pop' about 20 minutes earlier but we were watching a dvd in bed so I didn't think about it.

They went in a trickle rather than a gush.

None of the above, the hospital broke mine when I was 5cm I think

Some other place for me... namely Greenwich District Hospitals Labour ward, on a bed with the aid of a very large crochet hook.. :rotfl: :rotfl: I even apologised to the mw because I thought I'd pee'd myself :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
Some other place for me... namely Greenwich District Hospitals Labour ward, on a bed with the aid of a very large crochet hook.. :rotfl: :rotfl: I even apologised to the mw because I thought I'd pee'd myself :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My niece was born at Greenwich hospital; did you used to live in Greenwich before you moved to spain?.

My went in bed. Thank goodness for the boots maternity covers; they saved my bed :D

My notes say "Bulging forewaters!" :shock: when I was 9.5 cm dilated. As my birth was rather speedy and I had Finn unexpectedly at home, my waters broke during labour on my lounge floor (don't worry, we'd covered the floor!) with a pop! Was quite a nice sensation actually because it's warm!

I also worried that they would go somewhere VERY public! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back