Watching bump moving!!

orangefluff

Reaction score
Just lying here with my tummy out watching it move about!! Baby has been so active today, had a little rest this evening and is really going for it again now it's crazy!

Don't think I'll ever get tired of watching the movements, it's so odd!!!!

It's lush when you can see them moving! Mine looks like he's doing the Mexican wave lol

hehe my belly has started moving these last couple of days to :) its really unusual makes you think "wow theres someone in my belly" :) good luck with the rest of your pregnancy hun x

wow I love that bit!

Blimey I don't think I ever got to see movement at 21 weeks with mine, oooh roll on a few more weeks then

Yayyyy...it is just the best experience isnt it. i dont get to see many distinctive movements...but just feeling lil one kick around is sooo reassuring...and no u can never get enough of it ;) xx

I did think maybe it was quite early? But I'm not complaining - v reassuring to know bubs has got lots of energy! Maybe its cos I've got a wobbly belly!

Made me laugh last night at one point I was kneeling on the floor and bent over looking for a CD and all I could feel were these prods from bubs - I must have been squashing him/her!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back