watching baby kick :-)

cherelle

Reaction score
Just wanted to tell someone really because my OH is in the gym!....

Im lying here on the sofa watching tv and feeling the little kick every now and again and ive just realised i can actually see him kicking now! My belly is distorting when hes moving and you can see his little foot kicking out!

So weird but totally amazing - its ridiculous but i feel so proud already lol x

awww hun!! That will keep you entertained for hours lol

xx

i lie in bed for hours just watching my belly move. Its fascinating, OH was amazed at first but thinks i'm mad cos i can literally just sit there for hours on end watching him wriggle.

Ah so cute! X

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Its amazing isnt it :D My other half thinks im mad too as I sit for hours having poking contests etc with baby :D Bigger they get the more fun :D Also the more painful though!

lol so do i.
its even funnier when my OH tells him off for kicking when im trying to sleep and then as soon as we think he's stopped he kicks my OH's hand thats on my belly.
Kind of like a "haha No way Dad":dohh:

I did love it but he's so strong now it feels weird and hurts a little in some places!

I LOVE the fact I know he's ok by him moving a lot but it got to the point where I had to look up if there was such a thing as too much movement.

He has hiccups now bless him and every so often has a mad kicking fit like he's frustrated with them cos it's been going on for 5 minutes now! Lol

haha my lil one has moments like that. where u get like 5 kicks/punches all in arow.

Aw Cherelle that sounds amazing! When I joined PF in September you were a short while away from testing, feels like only yesterday you got your BFP and here you are! Hope you're well and enjoying pregnancy hun. :) x x

lol so do i.
its even funnier when my OH tells him off for kicking when im trying to sleep and then as soon as we think he's stopped he kicks my OH's hand thats on my belly.
Kind of like a "haha No way Dad":dohh:
Lol mines just the same, baby can be sleeping and not moved in ages but as soon as my huhsband puts his hand on my belly its like boomboom get off dad this is my place!! Definately not a shy baby! :D

Awwww that is great hun, must be lovely to see.... think I seen mine the other day do a quick wobble lol x

awww thanks miss july10!

I popped into ttc today and it does make me sad to see a lot of the same faces there - i know how stressful and emotional ttc can be! xx

TTC can be a real bugger but hopefully we'll be in Tri1 soon. :) Oh and congrats on finding out it's a boy - fab news!! :yay: x x

thanks :) im glad to finally feel like im enjoying my pregnancy now the sickness/tiredness and most emotional time has passed and i can feel him :)

Really hope to see you in Tri 1 soon hun!! xxx

Thanks hun, CD59 at the mo but 16-18 DPO! Not testing til I pass my longest cycle length which is 66 days. Phew!! x x

aAaw, I love that feeling, I can't wait to feel it again! It feels horrible when baby kicks down though, Izzy used to do it all the time and it felt like she was bouncing on my bladder!:)

Lol - same thing happened to me this morning!! My hubby was at work so i had to phone n tell him!! Been watching my tummy all nite, oor wee one is v v active :) its brilliant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back