Kick!

jacy90

Reaction score
Was just sitting with my oh watching tv and felt baby move, so I put his hand on my tummy. As usual, baby stopped moving, grrr... Anyway, tried again 5 minutes later and he felt the kick!!! :D We actually had tears in our eyes, it was lovely! Have been waiting for ages for him to feel baby :)
Sorry, just wanted to share our 'happy moment' lol!!!

Aw that's so sweet! I can't wait for that!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Fab feelin bambino move! My oh is yet to feel our wee one auditioning for let's dance! She stops kicking as soon as he puts his hand on tummy! One of these days she will give him a great big wallop! Xxx

Oh that's so cute ! My husband felt ours at around 20 weeks too :) its amazing! A few of my friends have felt it now too!
xx

im still keeping all the kicks and that to myself as LO doesnt do anything when at my mums x

It's so lovely, isn't it? My hubby's been feeling kicks for a few weeks now and it makes him so happy. We saw my tummy jump last week too. It was hilarious
xx

Aww how cute. I have only managed to feel baby with my hand once and called my oh over but Roo stopped moving, typical! Can't wait to have my oh feel it too :) xx

Ahhh, lovely :) I always feel a bit guilty when baby goes shy as soon as my oh goes to feel him! He's kicking so much now that we see little shapes moving about too which he loves! I think it makes it more real for him :)

Cannot wait for Hubby to feel LO move around, it must be amazing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back