Things you LOVE about being pregnant...

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
...and things you don't love so much!

Things I LOVE:

Watching my bump grow - I think I actually look pregnant now!
Feeling the baby kick - it's so lovely and I'm feeling him pretty much everyday now :)
Seeing all my family & close friends get really excited for us

Things I don't love so much...

Feeling really tired, going to bed, then lying there for 2 hours
Having to pee ALL the time
Back ache, head aches, dizziness, breathlessness, feeling about 80 years old...

I would take all the bad stuff though as little one is SO worth it :)

x

Things I love:

Like you, watching my bump grow :)
Baby shopping (even if it is mostly window shopping at the moment!)
Just the general excitement of it all

Things I don't like so much:

The fact that I'm worrying so much and being a stresshead! (Hormones)
Having to wee ALL the time
Weight gain

ALL worth it though :)

Things I Love:

*Again* Watching bump grow really starting to look and feel pregnant now!
Feeling my LO move about and kick :)
The general "pregnant feeling"

Things I DONT Love:

People treating me like s*** for having a child at 18
Getting exhausted just walking round Sainsbury's
When LO kicks too hard and it hurts :/

I just love being pregnant, knowing what my body is doing making another Lil baby
And day dreaming about what baby will be like n thinking about them first few days she's here b4 the tired ness kicks in

Don't like constipation n the feeling generally can't do what I used to with out it taking it out of me x

love being pregnant! i love counting down the days, i love imagining whats its going to be like to be a mum. love my new boobs, up two cup sizes!

hate putting on so much weight in my face, thighs etc, hate not being able to excercise and hate struggling to get out of a chair !

Loveeee feeling baby kicking and his kicks getting stronger :) seeing bump growing, and the baby shopping is good too!

Things I don't like are being tired, not being able to get comfy, and worrying about things going wrong. I hate that my boobs have got bigger. The good points make it all sooo worth it though :) x

things i like
feeling baby move
my boob size :)
watching belly grow

things i dont like
that a person can give u shit knowing that u cannot slap them lol
feeling tired still
and intergestion

Things I love....
My hair and nails looking great and spots all gone
Bump finally starting to look like a bump and not fat
Attention from family
Excitement - just in general about everything
Free prescriptions
Flutters in tummy
Still hidden pregnancy from loads of friends - I'm not telling, if they were true friends they should know by now (my mean streak - I like it)
Can eat cheese without my hubby giving me a hard stare lol

Things I hate....
Boobs are mahoosive (started at 38 F) think they are about to explode and they really really hurt!
I have sinusitis and I cant take anything for it except a nasal spray, paracetomol and steam my head
Gaining weight
Unable to go to my aquaerobics and stuff I used to do cos of pelvic pains
Not able to eat pate
Going to bed super tired and then not sleeping - dreams or just uncomfy
Oh and leg cramps!
I really could go on but hey, its all worth it!!

Things I love....
My hair and nails looking great and spots all gone
Bump finally starting to look like a bump and not fat
Attention from family
Excitement - just in general about everything
Free prescriptions
Flutters in tummy
Still hidden pregnancy from loads of friends - I'm not telling, if they were true friends they should know by now (my mean streak - I like it)

Ha ha ha Tracey - does your African husband hate you eating cheese too?? Mine does aswell!! I just eat it sneakily now, lol xx

can I be rude and ask why they hate you eating cheese ?
I love
feeling wriggles and kicks
thinking about names
looking healthy
browsing baby shops
watching my bump grow :)

I love the fact that last week when I was lying by the pool with a book balanced on my belly - the baby kicked it off!

Hating the back pain.

hating that i seem to be catching every cough and cold going and not being able to take things for it :(

[/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha Tracey - does your African husband hate you eating cheese too?? Mine does aswell!! I just eat it sneakily now, lol xx[/QUOTE]

Yes!!! He's a fitness freak and cheese is a huge no no cos Im trying to lose weight.... They Dont do proper cheese in Gambia, just stuff like dairylea (puke) so he thinks cheese tastes awful. I sneakily buy cheese, grate it and store in freezer next to frozen veg lol..... I LOVE cheese, mmmmmmm Canadian cheddar :)

can I be rude and ask why they hate you eating cheese ?

Not rude hun.....like Tracy M my hubby is into health and fitness and see's alot of English food as 'junk' - especially cheese which I love!! I did give it up when I was dieting but have been eating it again since pregnant - he knows not to argue with me when I'm pregnant but as soon as baby is here he'll be back on my case, lol xx

Ha ha ha Tracey - does your African husband hate you eating cheese too?? Mine does aswell!! I just eat it sneakily now, lol xx[/QUOTE]

Yes!!! He's a fitness freak and cheese is a huge no no cos Im trying to lose weight.... They Dont do proper cheese in Gambia, just stuff like dairylea (puke) so he thinks cheese tastes awful. I sneakily buy cheese, grate it and store in freezer next to frozen veg lol..... I LOVE cheese, mmmmmmm Canadian cheddar :)[/QUOTE]

Ooh I love Daiylea too - I don't think he realises that is cheese so doesn't comment on me eating that, lol xx

Things i love,
bump getting bigger, and now is a proper bump!
the kicks :) have been feeling loads of low down kicks, and today baba is upside down and kicking at the top of my bump! - love it!! :)
just about to start baby shopping for our little girl, and i really can't wait
my skin is getting better, start to feel more of a glow :)
wondering what our daughter will be like, so excited to meet her!

Things i don't like so much,
boobs getting bigger, my boobs were not big before, but were a good size, OH loves it but shame they are too tender now, hes gutted! hah!
the tiredness
the huffing and puffing as i move about sometimes

It's worth it though :)

xxx

Awh bless them for being concerned about your health :)

Tracey, if you're suffering with sinusitis, try alternating hot and cold compresses on the bridge of the nose, worked wonders for mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back