Just Love's To Kick

wend

Reaction score
Just thought i would share this with ya girls has im sooooo pleased of my little princess :D .

My and DH spend each night listening to our little princess heartbeat and when we were down my mums the other week she told me that when they use to try and find mine they always put something on my mums belly .

So we decided to try it .

We put a small tube of teething stuff on my belly and there it was you could see our little princess moving it , it brought tears to are eyes and we rang round telling everyone lol :rotfl: Both me and DH also felt the baby kick for the first time with are hands and it was such a amazing experiance .

Another thing is , is it me or do are babys love to kick us in the bum lol well it feels like she is lol if she's not kicking my bum she's kicking my lower part of my belly

Aww bless! I've been feeling baby for a few weeks now but every time she kicks I want to shout it out to everyone lol.
I'm not looking forward to her finding my ribs though!

aw that's fab - a friend of mine suggested to me to put my sky remote control on my tummy and watch it move. Am gonna do this tonight can't wait. Also can't wait until DH can feel bubs but the placenta is lying between bubs and my tum so might be a few weeks yet.

fabulous news congrats :)

mines found my ribs 3 times and my hips a few times. but belly button loves that especially when its tender. baby wants to play for a footy team i think sees the belly button as the ball and boof hurts mummy :lol:

Hi

Aww thats great hun!!
My Lo kicks everywhere very very low and very very high
Katrina

I've been feeling really good movement for the last few weeks but today at work was hilarious. I'm still finding it weird (but lovely) and every time I get taken by surprise I let out a ooh or ahh and everyone just asks if Bambi is ever going to rest! I saw a little ripple today because baby was going mad at the same spot and it gave me time to look down. I think it's the most amazing thing ever xx

i keep restin my cuppa on bump and he has always responded to the heat it makes me smile but have to be careful now cos hes gettin so strong he nearly kicks it off lol

Aww that's sweet. It's really nice when you can see LO moving things, your tummy or whatever, so it's kinda "more real" than just you feeling him/her inside. :)

I noticed in the bath the water in my belly button moved about from the kicks. :D

My LO has been really active yesterday and today. I think he liked the scan as that seemed to start him off! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back