***RANT***

i would have had to say something bout that, i wourk with disabled people and anything like that gets really up my nose

she leaves the middle daughter (age 14) at home with the eldest, and parks in a disabled spot. She then limps to the shop door to make it look like she's the one who's badge it is!!

ooohhh that would make me sooo mad!

My niece is disabled and has to use either crutches or a wheelchair, her mum has a motor chair lift in the back of their family van - they have five kids, so it's hard to park. And they often have to get the poor kid to walk for ages on her crutches just because some morally challenged person has parked in a space. And do they care? Nope. Even the traffic wardens ignore that around here.

Another thing that gets on my wick is people who don't bother to straighten up when they park so that the car takes up two spaces instead of one because the space beside them is so narrow nobody can get into it!

Sue

I would NEVER park in a disabled space. Not only is it not fair but I see it as tempting fate.
Maybe one day I will NEED a disabled space and some selfish tosser will have parked in it.

I admit when I was heavily pregnant, me and my dad parked in the parent and child space. Technically we weren't wrong, he was was parent and I was his child. It was only cos there was no stork spaces like in Asda and I had a job to walk!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back