***RANT***

Urchin

Reaction score
Oooooh I had a massive row with a woman outside Tesco!

I was sitting waiting in the car park for a woman to load her shopping and her baby into the car. It was in the "mother and baby section" I waited a few minutes, indicating, while other cars came past me.

As the woman pulled away another car came zooming past me and into the spot I'd been waiting for!!!

I screeched up to her, wound my window down and told her I had been waiting and she had better move, but she got out of her car, locked it and told me she didn't realise I was waiting for that spot but she wasn't gonna move so I should find another spot.

GRRRRRRR!
I asked her if she had a baby in her car, she said "yes, do you have a baby in your car?" I said "YES now get out of my f*****g parking space"
She then said "I don't want to argue over it, I'll move" So she gets back in her car and moves it. Everyone cheered ( I didn't know I had an audience)

When she got out of her car and went into the shop it was so weird, I didn't see a baby anywhere...must have been the only reason she moved her car.

I just wish I could have done what my moms friend did. She had a very rich husband, and the same thing happened to her, only a guy in a porche zoomed into the spot she was waiting for in her Range Rover.
He gets out and laughs and says "that's what you can do if you're quick"
So she puts her car in first gear and rams his porche as hard as she can, laughs and says "And that's what you can do if you're rich"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol@ your mums friend thats great, my next car will definatly be a range rover lol.

I had a row with an old woman once because Id been waiting for a space for ages and she took it grrrrrrr its so annoying isnt it. If she didnt move you should have blocked her in!

URCHIN wot i would have paid to have been there to see it, damn our men for not buying us range rovers *thinks - i need a man first*

do u not need, a card to get into ur mother and baby parking at ur tesco?

My Tesco's near me don't have a system to stop people parking in the sapaces.

Good for you Urchin!! I've had a rant with one or two people over child spaces in the last 3 months lol.

lol, ours does but i think people give there friends the cards coz they are always people in there whos car dont have a dign of a baby in

Ours have someone who walks around checking the cars every now and again and you get a £60 fine if you're caught using spaces without the need to.

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
URCHIN wot i would have paid to have been there to see it, damn our men for not buying us range rovers *thinks - i need a man first*

do u not need, a card to get into ur mother and baby parking at ur tesco?

It says you do, but, for example, I have applied twice online to get a card and still haven't had one.

The morrisons near me checks the cars for baby stuff and calls out the registration to make people move their cars. It's a good idea, but the trouble is, my friend (Beany from this forum) went there and took her car seat out to attach to the trolley, and they called her back!
Lawson was crying so she didn't hear and they left a note on her car! She complained, and they did apologise.

I would be annoyed if I walked all the way to the customer service desk after they read my reg. plate out and it was to tell me I was parked in the wrong place! They should check people as they park!

Sami said:
Ours have someone who walks around checking the cars every now and again and you get a £60 fine if you're caught using spaces without the need to.

Perfect!!

Me and my sis and my mum have argued with this old couple who parked in parent and child parking spaces on the first floor where their were other parking spaces that werent parent and child and the argued that we didn't know what was wrong with them, and we should just go and leave them alone i turned around and said if their was anything wrong with you, you would have a disable badge and you would be parked out side in the disable spaces, the women said their is nothing wrong with parking in the parnet and child parking spaces i said yes there is its hard enough to get my daughter out of her car seat as it is let alone in a normal parking space and i told her i was going to get the warden if she wasn't going to move her car. I went past it on the way back and keyed their car cos the warden wouldn't do anything

I'm lucky to find a parent and child parking space at my ASDA, they only have about 5, it makes me so mad :twisted:

I went past it on the way back and keyed their car cos the warden wouldn't do anything

:shock:

We don't need parking cards in our local tescos, and the other day a guy in a suit whipped in in front of me in his big Beamer and got out and locked the door. He saw me looking at him, I had the window down and I said "Does that man have a baby, Naomi?" and he just walked straight past me...I was so mad I almost said something! *L* (me a wimp)

But people parking up on the pavement really gets my goat too. The other day I was walking into town and a guy in another Beamer (maybe it was the same guy! :shock: ) parked with his passenger side wheels right up on the footpath. He left about an inch spare room for me - and a wheelchair definitely wouldn't have fitted in there!

I said, "You know, you've left hardly any room on the footpath!" He looked at me, said nothing, gathered his files out of the car and stepped right on in the building he'd parked outside.

I came to the conclusion that he was an onanist of the highest order. Grrrr.

Sue

LOL, that little lot made me laugh, people can be so annoyoing & rude. I guess i've got all that to come (sooner rather later I hope!)

Last Christmas my brother had an arguement with some to**pot over a space, being Crimbo he had waited ages for a space for this other chap to pinch it, they had words & this bloke refused to move so my bro told him not to be surprised if he has trouble getting come when he'd finished shopping. This guy swore at my bro & walked away.

3 flat tyres later...................

Made me chuckle - don't think i'd have the bottle to do it tho. incase I got caught

winstanley said:
I went past it on the way back and keyed their car cos the warden wouldn't do anything

haha, serves the old codgers right

i no there parent and child spaces but it shud be baby and toddler spaces... and it always seems to be ppl in big cars or old ppl!!! or is that just where i live !!

i mean my boys are 10 and 12 and i wudnt dream of parking there, it really gets my goat wen ppl with a lot older kids park there, i always thought they were meant for ease of getting buggys and baby seats out of cars, i only ever use them wen im with my friend and she has her baby or my niece 3 months old!!!

i once blocked an old man and woman in a baby space coz i was with my niece on my own and was just about pulling into it wen an old man and woman drove in and just parked there lol, HE called ME names saying i was parked in his way and was i daft lol, so me being me i parked my car across the back of his and took nearly an hour and a half to go shopping{theres a cafe in our tesco}... he wasnt happy wen i came out with my niece{well she DID need feeding and changing} :wink: , was ranting about foning the police coz he was old and i had no right to park there and block him in, he said i was blocking every1 in which i wasnt AT ALL.the secruity guard found it really funny. i just found it hilarious lol

urchin said:
He gets out and laughs and says "that's what you can do if you're quick"
So she puts her car in first gear and rams his porche as hard as she can, laughs and says "And that's what you can do if you're rich"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am absolutely loving that!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Im glad Im not the only one who gets annoyed about parent and child spaces and people parking on pavements!!!

I was at morrisons once and there was a 2 seater sports car in a p&c space (dont think there was a baby in that one!!!!) and then these two girls (both about 19) parked in the one next to me :shock: My partner accidently on purpose caught there car with the trolley :clap:

I remember being with my dad once. He had just come out of hospital after having chemotherapy (he was very poorly) I was waiting to park outside my flat at the time when the neighbour (a wanna be footballers wife) zoomed in and took the space!

My dad had to walk miles in the cold because we couldnt get a space any closer.
She knew exactly what she had done but didnt batter an eyelid!!!! :evil:

I get so angry about things like this. Another thing is aisle space in shops! How do people in wheelchairs cope???
And why do people have to be so rude??? it doesnt take much to be nice!

I have got so annoyed lately that I am now a service checker (mystery shopper) :clap: :dance:

Id love to do that Lulu! Be a fab job, any info?????!!!

i know in the car park in boots you know someone who has parked in a p&c parking space if you take their number plate they will make that person move.

We've always had Parent and Child, and also Expectant Mums-to-be spaces in our local Asda. Until a week after I got my BFP that is.....They then extended the P&C and got rid of the mums-to-be spaces!!!! What did I ever do to Asda??? :shock: :lol:

The disabled ones are just as bad. My brother ex (a right vindictive cow, but don't get me started on her, I'll be here all day!!! Grrr!!!! :twisted: ) has a disabled daughter. Her daughter is 16 and has Retts Syndrome which means she is more-or-less confined to bed. She has a wheelchair that she goes to school in (a minivan picks her up), but as soon as she's home, she's straight back to bed. Well, her mother gets a motability Vauxhall Vectra (the girl has never been in it once), and a disabled badge. So whenever she goes shopping, she leaves the middle daughter (age 14) at home with the eldest, and parks in a disabled spot. She then limps to the shop door to make it look like she's the one who's badge it is!! :shock: I was disgusted when I was with her once and she did this, but she just laughed!! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back