Annoyed but funny ending

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Starting to put Tyler and myself to bed tonight I asked OH to change his nappy while I brushed my teeth. I could hear him from the bathroom talking to Ty as he changed it, I then heard laughing. I popped my head around the door and they were sitting on the sofa and OH was pissing himself. Tyler had pood in his clean nappy. So OH went to change him again and shouted to me that it was on his vest. So I got him a new one.

*bloody annoying bit*

OH then shouted at ne to help him change Tyler's clothes (!!!!) he's 3 weeks old ffs! He's had 3 weeks to learn!

*funny bit*

He then said it was up his back (clueless what to do) so I said put a nappy on him and I'll clean his back. So OH ignores me and keeps him naked dangling over his lap I'm wiping Ty's back with cotton wool. Tyler then wees and poos all over OH!!! I couldn't stop laughing! It was all over his clothes and everything!!!

Hahaha brilliant!!! Definitely agree that it's karma haha x

hahaha well done ty. got a mummies boy there lol xxx

Ha ha brilliant. Don't worry my OH still the same 4 months later when Kynon gets poo up his back he makes a right nightmare out of it and had poo everywhere the other day too!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I think I am lucky, my DH only forgot vest once

:rofl: Defo serves him right!
My OH annoys the crap outta me, he'll say I'll have her while you have a bit of a break but then he spends the whole time asking where things are and making me get up to go and fetch him things. Like he'll sit down to feed her and say, oh can you go and fetch me a muslim cloth!? etc. So I end up not being able to have a break at all x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back