washing stuff

I just don't like the idea that in the shop a load of strangers could of been touching and mauling all the baby clothes and maybe not washed their hands etc so deffinately want to wash everything x

Ho god yer anything that's been touch by loDs of people will get washed but in genral nah, baby might only have a vest on for 10min b4 it spews on it n it needs washin again, I've forever got washer dryer on as it is with my Lil lad haha, x

il be washing all the bedding and blankets and some clothes not doing everything till i know his size he is then will wash the clothes he going to wear.... im not washing stuff till the last week or so i think x

well ive done the top of the kitchen cupboards. cotbed has just been delivered and i have spoken to vodafone about upgrading my phone to an iphone 4 which is now being delivered tomorrow.

all go. stopped for lunch and then back to attacking the inside of the kitchen cupboards and working down the sides to the floor. xxx

were u due an upgrade im not due one till may i was going to go for the iphone 4 to i think x

not due an upgrade until june but vodafone decided to call me and let me have one early. lol.

kitchen is now complete apart from painting. top of the cupboards, inside the cupboards etc are sparkling.

had to get on my hands and knees to do the floor as havent got a mop. xxx

I washed everything in non bio powder, I waited till bag packing time at 28 weeks and then did it, all blankets sheets washed and double wrapped to stop them getting dusty before use.

Nothing better than to see you babys things hanging up. remember is you know the gender till after the birth and are not saying anything , don't hang the pink/ blue clothes on the line in the garden!!! The neighbours will rumble you....

I am washing everything. You never know what people may have had on their hands when they may have picked up the clothes to look at before me. All my clothes, blankets etc are new but I'm doing it anyway! Also will be treating the (new) pram with dettol and wiping down the soft toys with dettol. We are repainting and I think I want the rug doctor in for the carpets. I am taking down all the curtains to wash next week to - but that is a normal spring clean thing. I would like new carpets and lino in the kitchen but we rent so not much point forking out for it! :(

Xx

Regarding the painting...I was under the impression that it is not good for pregnant women to be around paint, I have certainly read that somewhere.

We are getting our hall painted professionally, as the ceilings are really high, and Im going to book it for when I'm on mat leave so I can go and stay with my parents for the 5 days as I don't want to breathe in the fumes.

This thread has got me a little panicked! I am a nester/ organiser by nature but I feel totally out of control for 31 weeks, like I've done nothing. Haven't even thought about the hospital bag, or babys bag or anyhting. Nearly all the furtniture is up for baby, bar the wardrobe but It is so hard because I'm still working and am just knackered when I get home. the control freak that I am means I can't just let my hubby do anything alone, maybe i should just say Sod the bloody job!

lol. i would hopeful. just realised we are due the same day.

i am nesting big time. pushchair and steriliser etc got delivered today and couldnt resist putting it together.

now silly question do you have to do anything with new bottles etc or just steriliser them as you would normally. xx

have you set your sterilizer up then? im tempted to do it but sorta trying not to :/

no looked at it all and put it all back. wont get that out until the end. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back