Was your baby planned?

Jessica was a big surprise, i had only been with oh 2 months! Aimee was planned for a whole 4 weeks when i found out and this one was a shock that i'm just getting used to now!

Jamie was planned but was surprised it happened so quickly thought it would take ages, glad it didn't :D

Alex was planned. we were putting it off then had an accident. when it turned out i wasnt pregnent from that we relaised we were a bit disapointed so figured maybe we wre ready to start a family after all :dance: five months later i got my bfp and nine months later along came my boy :D

xx

Rubie was planned. I came off the pill on Christmas day 2004 and Rubie was born on Christmas day 2005 :D

100% UNPLANNED!

I was gutted, found out Christmas Eve and cried for three days. Had a wedding planned and had just started job of my dreams.

It was only joining this forum that helped me realise what a gift the pregnancy was and put everything in perspective. Now I can't wait! :D

Hi

Kiara was a big huge surprise as i was on the pill, wouldnt changeit for the world though.
Katrina

Lydia was completely not planned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back