Was your baby planned???

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by hopefulmummy, Jan 8, 2012.

1. hopefulmummy

hopefulmummy Well-Known Member

:)

Was your little one planned? What's the story?

Mine was def planned, we had 2 mc and have Been together almost 10 years, been married 2 1/2 years now. He was very long awaited

Xx

#1 hopefulmummy, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  2. clairebear22

clairebear22 Well-Known Member

Jack was, we waited 10 months for our BFP x

3. tinks77

tinks77 Well-Known Member

Yep, we'd been together almost 10 years and decided we'd get married in 2011 so thought we'd start trying incase it took a while (I was 33) 10 days later I got my BFP :)

4. Me, My Girls & I

Me, My Girls & I Well-Known Member

My first was but wasn't! Had decided to go back on the pill and was waiting for af! 2nd defo wasn't as K was only 3 months old!

5. confuzed 88

confuzed 88 Well-Known Member

Nope mines weren't, I was shocked that I got preggers!

6. ft90

ft90 Well-Known Member

My LO was :) OH and I had only been together a year when we started TTC but we knew it was what we wanted. We waited five months for our BFP then got a surprise one the day after valentines day! Now Caleb is the most amazing thing in our lives <3 xx

7. Roo3

Roo3 Well-Known Member

Mine was. We'd been together 7 years when we started TTC. I got my BFP after 4 months of TTC.

8. Sarah13

Sarah13 Well-Known Member

DD was a surprise but Kynon was planned. We were together 9 years and both the wrong side of 35 so we thought it was now or never! we got married in summer 2010 then got our BFP about 6 months later, must admit I thought it might take longer

9. spice

spice Well-Known Member

Kind of was and kind of wasn't, we've been together for nearly 5 years (now...ticker will say exact time!) and we'd decided in sept 2010 that we'd start trying in 2011 if i didn't get into uni, and got our bfp November 2010, so nature told us it was the time for us!

10. Binzy

Binzy Well-Known Member

Ryan was planned, we'd been together for 9 years, got married in September and started trying in January, the following January I got my much wanted BFP. I thought it would never happen to me.
    This time last year I had no idea I was pregnant and now I have a 4 month old baby ;-)

11. Hunnie

Hunnie Well-Known Member

I was exactly the same! :)

12. ZMD

ZMD Well-Known Member

yes she was planned had been together 4 years & she took 6 months to conceive xx

13. niknaks

niknaks Well-Known Member

Mine wasn't as was on the pill. Took it religiously. We were engaged so wanted to get married first. Next thing we knew I got My bfp. Still have the pill in one of my bags Lol xx

14. i.love

i.love Well-Known Member

Yep :) it took us 4 months, and G was conceived on our romantic trip to Paris, which was my birthday present :) He has arrived at a perfect time - just after I finished university and completed a probatory period at my new job.

15. hopefulmummy

hopefulmummy Well-Known Member

Kind of scary you can et pregnant on the pill!

16. niknaks

niknaks Well-Known Member

I know plus just came off the injection about 6 months prior and apparently that takes a year to get out your system. One of the reason I wanted to keep him he survived all that plus my dad passed away when I was 3 months pregnant. See him as My miracle baby :) xxx

17. Alexandra84

Alexandra84 Well-Known Member

Very planned. I had to finish my phd first :)

18. KirstyL

KirstyL Well-Known Member

Yeah out little one was. We talked about it and decided to try, then 3 weeks later we had our bfp :) love that little man more than life itself.x

Sent from my sexy iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

19. Monkey

Monkey Well-Known Member

Our LO was planned. I had wanted to try again for ages (since mc 3 years ago), OH wasn't too keen for a while as he was worried that we would mc again. He finally said yes and we conceived that month.

20. TiffanyJaynexo

TiffanyJaynexo Well-Known Member

Grace was planned :)
    We started TTC about 4/5 months into our relationship, as silly as that sounds!
    It took us almost a year to conceive, which was awful. I was forever doing pregnancy tests and forever crying at a big fat negative, my OH was really trying hard as well, he was always researching ways to boost fertility, it meant a lot to him to have a baby with me, which makes me smile just thinking about it now :)

I started taking Agnus Castus in March last year and that's when I conceived :) Thank God for Agnus Castus!! I wouldn't have conceived otherwise, especially because we decided to stop trying and just enjoy life without being so upset about not conceiving, we believed it will just happen when it happens.. a month later I got my BFP! I wouldn't change a thing, we're in absolute love with our girl :love: xxx