Was this a pos. test?

Maka

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I took this test back in Dec2012 and I freaked out as I thought I saw a line and showed DH but then the following days it disappeared. Do you think this was a pos. test. Maybe a chemical preg?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 69
Certainly looks like it, could have been an evap though x did you go on to have your period as normal or was it late and heavy?

I was 5 days late at the time and had a period 4 days later. I remember it showing up within the time frame.i was just curious if it was a possible early pregnancy

If it was a true positive and you didn't bleed until 9 days after your period was due, it would have been an early mc and not a chemical, a chemical is when you test before your period is due and then have your period as normal xx

Thanks SCN, for clearing that up. I didn't know the difference. The day before it was lighter than that then I took this test but it never got any darker. It got lighter each day and then 4 days after that af showed. I don't remember it being abnormally heavier. Since then my cycles have gotten longer and last month I didn't ovulate. I did this month and I think my cycles may have shorter finally thanks to Agnus castus, but we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back