Was this a pos. test?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Maka, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Maka

Maka Well-Known Member

Hi ladies, I took this test back in Dec2012 and I freaked out as I thought I saw a line and showed DH but then the following days it disappeared. Do you think this was a pos. test. Maybe a chemical preg?

Attached Files:

2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

Certainly looks like it, could have been an evap though x did you go on to have your period as normal or was it late and heavy?

3. Maka

Maka Well-Known Member

I was 5 days late at the time and had a period 4 days later. I remember it showing up within the time frame.i was just curious if it was a possible early pregnancy

4. scn

scn Well-Known Member

If it was a true positive and you didn't bleed until 9 days after your period was due, it would have been an early mc and not a chemical, a chemical is when you test before your period is due and then have your period as normal xx

5. Maka

Maka Well-Known Member

Thanks SCN, for clearing that up. I didn't know the difference. The day before it was lighter than that then I took this test but it never got any darker. It got lighter each day and then 4 days after that af showed. I don't remember it being abnormally heavier. Since then my cycles have gotten longer and last month I didn't ovulate. I did this month and I think my cycles may have shorter finally thanks to Agnus castus, but we shall see.