Was i over reacting?!

cobwebs_85

Reaction score
Had a arguement with the OH last nite which resulted in me storming out for abit, now i look back i may have over reacted but i dont feel i did?

1st of all he was using my bump as a push up when he got up of the couch 3 times i asked him not to do it cause i felt sick each time he did but he still did it!

2nd i go to bed ask him to b quiet wen he comes up so wen he does he sees i'm flat out n thinks it wud b funny to take the covers of me n start shouting at me to get of his side of the bed!

Obv i woke up with a start n that must have woke spud up cause my heart rate was going crazy n i wanted to b sick! i told him he cant do that to me n it was hard enough getting to sleep nevermind anything else n all i got was "sorry ur majesty, i'll sleep in the spare room shall i" then stormed out the room slamming doors behind him!

Am i over reacting??? Usually i'd just tell him to p*ss of n go back to sleep but i already felt ill n just needed a good nites sleep, i've been up all nite worrying myself :( xx

I think the hormones can make us a bit sensitive about things during pregnancy, having said that using your bump to push himself up is not on!

I hope he stops being a toad and apologises to you x

i would have bloody killed him. Men are soo immature sometimes!!xx

When mine acts like a knob I always get revenge. He called me Flump this morning....so we bd'd and then I said "I hope I don't get pregnant again...."

We have rabbits and females can hold several pregnancies at once (which he knows)......he's googling it in humans as we speak :rofl:

Tell him he made you feel ill and that he can't sod about with your bump. I don't think you've over reacted at all. Hope you feel ok xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls, i just want to kill him! He was worse last week even his mum gave him a clip around the ear wen i told her! I'm not one to argue i just go n calm down somewere which is wat i did last nite!

Thought we were meant to get the mood swings but its him thats getting mine! Just wish he'd respect my wishes sometimes! Dreading tonight as hes out watching the game so he'll b drunk, think i'll get a lock put on the bedroom door keep him out!

I've pretended to b asleep all morning, coward i kno but until my little spud calms down i'm not confronting him! Was really looking forward to seeing him this weekend but now icant wait for him to bugger of back to camp!! Lol x

I would have reacted in the same way (well probably worse actually - blood may have been spilled)!!! That is not on at all. Hes probably doing that thing that I have read about where guys are pissed off cos they get no attention and you are the one who gets all the attention cos of being pregnant. they revert to being toddlers and have little tantrums to get your attention. Men really are pathetic sometimes. lol

Hey hun, I would have reacted exactly the same, don't worry yourself hun. He needs to apologise for being so inconsiderate, but one thing I know is men don't ever listen! The other night my fella said I hope you don't 'let yourself go' after the baby, the amount of times I have asked him to think before he speaks and he never does. xx

I think your reaction was quite tame - I would have been so much worse if he had done such things even if I weren't pregnant! x

id have asked him if he thought he would make a good father since he has to realise that using your bump as a push up is pretty much the same as useing the baby that way? and as for waking you up id have said a few choice words, been quite happy he stormed off and not spoken to him til he apologised. my OH comes to bed at about 3am and he gets in and cuddles up to me and gives me a kiss if he wakes me, if not he leaves me be. im quite happy with that :)

I would have reacted exactly the same way too!!! Infact I think I would have reacted worse and hit him one! Lol but yeah things we saw as funny before can seem to tip us over the edge now. Agree though pushing himself up using your bump is a big no, no!!!

x

Thanks girls, i've spoken to him and he feels he did nothing wrong! Infact he said he was the one treading on egg shells!!! He said that he will b sleeping in the spare room "until further notice" he wants to play that game then i will too! He wont b coming home to a nice warm house, fresh bedding or the house tidy n i think i'll b buggering of each n every weekend, c how he likes it! The stress from him is the last thing i need or want, y cant he see that? He needs to start growing up, he is 30 afterall so y isnt he! :( x

come hang with me lol, its only a train ride away

Dont temp me BevG as i mite just! Lol its horrid tho as its "HIS" house n he keeps reminding me of this! Till now i've always looked after myself own place etc so feel that hes taking liberties n feels he can say/do wat he wants cause i am in "HIS" house! :( x

ooh see if ppl talk to me like that and theyre serious id go back to my mums lol and leave him alone in 'HIS' house. im terrible when threatened or talked badly to. been there done that and would never put up with it again. that relationship ended when he suggested kids as he was horrible to me and would have been a mean nasty dad so i dumped him after 6 yrs together. control freak that he was he didnt take it well and stalked me for a few months lol. id never let anyone speak to me like that again.

Usually i wudnt! But really i'd have no were else to go tbh! We've had this discussion for yrs n hes only moved me in cause of the baby! I'm glad i've landed this job because i can now pay my way n he cant throw that in my face anymore! Argh! I'm so annoyed n upset, trying to keep calm as dont want to upset my LO, it means more to me than he does x

i wouldnt want to be with someone that only let me move in cos of the baby. i dont think i could live like that hun

I'd have used his cock as a push up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope he realises what hes doing soon x

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sleepy sue,

Haha! :rofl: I wud have done but i wudnt get anywere! Aint big enough!!! LOL :rofl:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back