wishing i hadnt...

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
gone out on saturday nite... i had been pushing OH round town durin the day so i was quite tiredanyway but i havent een out since june and was really looking forward to dancing the nite away with my mum, dad n step ad (mum n step dad were viistin from cornwall)

well i had a good nite alrite, too good i think cos its tuesday and im STILL aching rom dancing for just half an hour and standing most of the nite. i got home at 2am and i feel like i issed out on a whole nights sleep and still cant catch up...

was looking forward to the works do at xmas but think i may just go out for an hour or two next time with falt shoes on! lol

im normally a party animal, will dance all night, i think bubs has tamed me!!! and its about time someone did!

Haha same here, i havnt been out since i found out i was pregnant. I miss my dancin alcohol nights out! esecailly now if i dance im too tired to even sit down haha

i cant even dance nomore i went out sat n i was on the dancerfloor for about 5 mins and i can normally dance till the cows come home lool its a right pooh really :(

know the feeling. 4am used to be an early night for me and you couldnt get me off the dance floor. Had my hen do in August and everyone was going to the local club after the bar and I waved em all off and went home on my own hen do!!! :shakehead: Wasnt happy but felt too tired and knew that I would feel so rough the next day that it just wasnt worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back