was due on on the 21st....

legally_sara

Reaction score
......and i have still not come on! since coming off the pill i have come on every 4 week on the dot but this month nothing but yet i feel like iim going to but only on a night and then the next day nothing! i have noticed iv felt rather hot at times an sick on and off is it worth buying a test??xx

TEST -TEST- TEST - yayyyyyyy for POAS!!!

Good luck - all sounding positive, and your not out till AF arrives....

I don't know if I dare!! I don't want to end up disappointed!! I have been convinced for the last 2 nights that I'm going to come on and I'm feeling the same now!!x

I don't know if I dare!! I don't want to end up disappointed!! I have been convinced for the last 2 nights that I'm going to come on and I'm feeling the same now!!x

Well you could just keep waiting, if your really pregnant, then your AF just won't arrive, so yay for that way tooo....

:whistle: TEST!!

Haha what are the best early tests that are not too expensive?x

Oooh not sure on that one, it's been a while for me, my youngest is now 12 mths!

I always used Superdrug, sains or tesco own brand, but hopefully someone else with more recent bfp will be more help on this one, the clearblue predictor ones are better later on

I used EPT, they were cheapest at the store I went to, and they have a test available for early detection but there are loads of other like First Response, Clear Blue etc. that offer early detection, but if you're late I don't think it will matter too much :) Good luck, baby dust!! Xx

Good luck hun, fx for you.

Michelle. x

Ok so iv been to the docs today and it turns out I have got a water infection and I have got some antibiotics. Still no af though but the tablets she gave me cant be taken if preg. So I told her I was late and she did a test from the urine sample which came back negative! So now I'm nearly a week late for no reason at all and she said the infection won't have anything to do with it. Still got alot of pregnancy symptoms so now I'm just totally confused and I'm not sure if I should take the tablets or not?xx

It could be stress causing a late cycle(it's happened to me before many a time lol) but it could also be your body hasn't produced enough Hcg to register in a urine pregnancy test. I think if you are really leaning towards that you might be preggers and you don't want to wait another week or so to test again, you can get a blood test from your doctor and I believe that should tell you yay or nay sooner than a urine test. Good luck! XxX

I went for a gp test last week and he told me that the ones gp's use arnt very sensitive and that if mine was neg he would re test in 2 weeks , if af still hasn't arrived I would ask for a blood test fx crossed hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back