Confused!!

legally_sara

Reaction score
Hi I stopped taking my pill in the middle of october and we started trying straight away I was expecting a withdrawal bleed but never got one so expected af around the 13th of November....still nothing done a few tests and the come up bfn for the past week I have had af aches and pains, really sore boobs and my nipples are really really painful! (sorry for tmi) I have always been so regular even when on the pill or coming off I don't understand what's going on! If I make an appointment at the doctors will they just fob me off?? Getting worried now!
Thanks for any advice xxx

how long were you taking it in total years? month? x Might just be your body getting used to not having it and you might have a good while before you have a period x

About a year and a half i had my son 2 years ago and got preg on the pill so tried a diff one and it took a few attempts to find one that agreed so but while iv been on that one Iv stopped and had a withdrawal bleed then 4 weeks later normal af just starting to wonder if there's something else wrong xx

hmm if your worried contact doctors you never know you might be pregnant only way to know I'm guessing would be blood test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back