Advice needed

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Hi Girlies
Hope you are all well. I need some advice. My cycle is all over the place after mc and im not too sure exactly were i am in this cycle! Towards the end of last we i noticed an increase in CM plus it was abit stretchy. Does anyone know whether ov occurs the same time or a few days after having stretchy CM(if it was that)?
The reason im asking is because OH and me had sexy time twice yesterday (tmi) and he didnt pull out :shock: so we are now offically NTNP :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally i think it happens a few days before OV based on my own OPKs, which makes sense in terms of what is suposed to happen :)

I wondered at the time about you moving back to WTT just for a month and now i really wonder if you're doing the deed anyway lol ;)

Good luck!

Hey hun,

I'm can't help with the CM question as i don't get EWCM or anything like that, all i can say is that i have found using the OPK's so helpful especially last month when my cycle was haywire. maybe give them a go? i know you were trying the relaxed approch but they are so useful!

Good luck hun!

Thanks Louise :)
Well we were definitely going to wait but it just happened ;)
So im inbetween wtt and ttc, i always have to be awkward! x x

Hey m2a I would say it's a few days before for me I usually get a positive opk a few days later xx

I can't help with the CM question as i don't get EWCM or anything like that

YAY - I'm not the only one with no sign or EWCM. I know I've had it in past cos seen it on tissue but now I'm TTC I have not had a hint of it!! Either I dont OV as often as I should or I'm just not getting it!

Anyway - good luck with this month - keep up the :bd: I see no reason for you not to just chill and see what happens!

haha, nope tracey i never get it! i do get different kinds of CM but never had EWCM and i def must be ovulating so i guess everyone is different and some people just dont get it :)

my opk's also didnt go as dark as control when positive, but that was my first month of using them so will keep you posted about this month!

Thanks Ladies,i will just have to wait and see whether it was now :)

Even if it wasnt im loving all the relaxed sexy time ;) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back