Charting Experts Needed! Can i ask a question....

kirstyxxx

Reaction score
Could someone please explain the cervix position during ov and afterwards and where my cervix would be if i was pregnant. Thanks I am a bit confused as it went from quite low after ov and is now so high i can't find it - sorry if tmi! :oops:

Thanks x

kirstyxxx said:
Could someone please explain the cervix position during ov and afterwards and where my cervix would be if i was pregnant. Thanks I am a bit confused as it went from quite low after ov and is now so high i can't find it - sorry if tmi! :oops:

Thanks x

At ovulation your cervix should be high, soft and open.

After ovulation and the run up to AF your cervix should be firm, low and closed.

Some women's cervix's will move back up to a high position if pregnancy has been achieved...but for many women their cervix won't move up well until after pregnancy has been confirmed, so a low cervix doesn't necessarily mean you have not concieved.

so my cervix moving up could be a good sign?????????

:think:

thanks x

Yes it could! - Some experts will say its one of the indicators of pregnancy if you are charting....But don't rely on it because if you aren't used to checking your cervix, it can be hard to decipher exactly whats gong on.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back