HELP?? (TMI By the way)

PinkDiamond

Reaction score
Hi Ladies i was wondering if there was anyone around that knew anything about discharge and the changes that occur? I know this is TMI but I have no one else to ask because I live with my Fiance and Cat and my fiance just shrugged his Shoulders!

Well I have not had my period since 22nd February and I have PCSO, We have been TTC for nearly six months now. And I don't know what to do. I have just started taking Boots own Isoflavones and dating today as cycle day 8 as If ive had normal cycles (But I haven't) Anyway Ive taken two of these pills one a day at 40mg per pill. And I have also started taking Centrum Pregnancy care before and during pregnancy the same day so took 2 days worth of these too. Only I noticed I had a lot of discharge this morning. Clear in my underwear but lots of it my underwear was Soaked (TMI Sorry) And when I went to the loo about an hour ago it was clumpy and creamy and I checked it again from my cervix (TMI Again) And it was watery clear like egg whites with some spots of milky discharge. (TMI)

Anyway im worried as to what it could be and if its the Isoflavones or not? or just the time/days in my cycle. I have attached an image so if your tummy is weak or your eating you may not want to look but i wanted some advice because I got know one to ask really. Please help if you can, Id appreciate it.. Thank you. :oops:

18052012817.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have any experience of them, but if it doesn't smell, and isn't itchy then it probably is just down to changes in your body due to meds x

Hopefully someone will be along with proper answers :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I agree with Froslass, I'd put it down to the isoflavones and Pregnacare. Have you had a Google to see if anyone else had the same issues?

x

I too think it's the meds! I am taking evening primrose oil and when I wipe the loo paper is always shiny, lol

Discharge is nornmal as long as it isn't itchy or smelly. The clear stretchy stuff u describe if fertile mucus and is your bodys way of saying have sex now!!!! Thw rubbery clumpy stuff often appears before this and is normal too

I didn't take anythg but usually before the mucus turns lotiony and then like eggwhite I had some whiteish something dry, crumbly discharge so could just be the part of the phase your in.

So its either my meds or maybe Im coming up to my fertile window? I wonder if I still have time if it is. OH was to tired last night and just rolled over. :wall2:

I keep getting mild aches now! Not as bad a period cramps though on and off. Oh OH please come home!! 3 hours to go.. Oh I do hope this is ovulation and we dont miss it!! :cry:

Chin Up Sarah Louise.... :flower:

Waiting... :coffee: I now see it has it will happen when the time is right for us and not before.. When god decided its time.... :pray:

Last edited:
if its like egg whites thats meant to be a sign of when your ovulating?! dont want to get your hopes up obvoiusly but just thought id let you no so have sex within 4 days :):) xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back