• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Warning bit of a rant :(

reillybaby1987

Reaction score
Well i'm now 13 weeks and 3 days pregnant, not had any scans, not heard the heartbeat of my baby, not had any blood taken or anything and its starting to get me down :(

Midwife put my pregnancy down as high risk due to me having a bleeding disorder and because i've had a ruptured intestine in the past only about 4 years ago now.....

I dont know if its just me being impatient or what but its really getting to me now, they haven't even really confirmed my pregnancy although obviously i know i am but they dont!!??

felt a bit queazy and sick today which isn't good and my back is sore as well :( sorry for the rant just had to get that out, phoned the midwife a few times today but didn't get through either!!

Michelle xx

Crikey. Your local hospital will have midwives there on Day Assessment unit, you could ring them and see what they say xxxxxxxxx

Ah hun :hug: Have you got a date for your scan yet?xx

Nope :( i'm hoping it will come through tomo or i'm gonna phone again see whats going on :) xx

I would chase your scan date. With regards to heartbeat if you were at my surgery you wouldnt have heard it yet anyway as they dont do it until 16 weeks. x

Im sure you should've had bloods taken by now. Def chase up your mw.
She won't try finding hb until 16 weeks though x.

That's so crap, def phone and demand an appointment ASAP. Esp if they class u as "high risk", good luck and don't take no for an answer!!

You should definitely have had your booking in appointment with your midwife by now. Most people have their scan around 12/13 weeks so it's very strange that they haven't even got the basics done yet. Did you go to your GP to have the pregnancy confirmed? I did but then i had to chase up the midwives myself. If i were you i'd contact your GP, midwifery centre or hospital to get the ball rolling. Sometimes theres no point waiting around for them to sort it xx

Only just seen this, can't believe they've left you soon long hun. Good luck for your scan on Tuesday, make sure someone takes some bloods soon too xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back