just a small rant!

Lisa_85

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Im just wanting to have a small rant! Im desperate for my 1st scan which was booked for the 14th June... this last week has dragged so much waiting for the weekend to arrive and this time i was thankful they pass so quickly.... ive now had to change it because my BF was let go from his job on Wednesday and very very very thankfully he has been able to get straight into another job :) until we found out his first shift starts Monday at 3pm and the 1st scan was booked tuesday at 3.45pm

So rather than have him have to ask for time off on his 2nd day :-\ i rang the hospital to change it and quite thankfully they have been able to give me the 20th June :D

So my rant really isnt about the fact that we had to change it just more the fact i have another 10days to go and this is going to kill me... ive known i was pregnant from exactly 4weeks (the day my period was due) and i had to change doctors wait weeks for midwife appointmet and then eventually have to ring the hospital to make a scan appointment becasue id waited so long for a reply they hadnt even booked it when i rang though... and now although its my choice post pone it again :(

There is nothing i want more than Andrew and I to see crumpet together for the 1st time!

im going to be approx 15+3 and im just desperate to see the little one! and to be given an actual due date.... Thanks for reading xxx

oh I know the feeling - I hate waiting myself! And I always wait for things now - for first scan, for test results, for starting to feel the baby move, for second scan... We just need to deal with it unfortunately xx

Yep, pregnancy is just one long waiting game!!

Aww chick, its an agonising wait. It all seems to drag! Just think of the scan pic...little crumpet will be a little further on in development and hopefully it means that you don't have to wait anything further that 4-5 weeks for your 20 week scan. I know it doesn't help much me saying that :lol: You just wana see baby NOW! :lol:

That was really good that your BF was able to get into another job. Well done Andrew, and well done you for being so supportive by changing the scan appointment until he felt comfortable taking the time off work. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back