WARNING: Baby Planet

hopefulmummy

Reaction score
So...we ordered all our nursery furniture from Baby Planet at the Baby Show (a mamas and papas range) and I called to arrange delivery and was told that the delivery men do not come into the house and will only bring it as far as the front door. I went crazy at them - so they are leaving a pregnant woman to carry boxes of furniture up the stairs? And the response I got was that this is why they tell you in advance, so that you have time to get help in.

anyway, I think I'll be OK eventually as my parents are going to come to London and help, but I think this is pretty abhorrent for a delivery company. Baring in mind the furniture is solid oak.

Just a warning to others with no family near/ willing to help this is NOT the place to order anything from. Otherwise you will have to pay man in a van to help you.

Not cool.

oh thats not good at all.

if you didn't want it so muh i would of cancelled and found it elsewhere or at least threatened to.

that's awful. glad you have help. xxx

:-( you'd have thought it would be part of the service, bearing in mind the nature of the business :hug: not good xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back