Nursery furniture

Frizzy

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I am starting to think about baby's nursery, we have just painted it a pale yellow and have bought a nursery border.

I am struggling to find a set of furniture though, I am looking for a cot bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and changing unit. I would ideally like this in a light oak but open to suggestions. We are finding it really hard to get a matching set of furniture and the colours of wood are so different.

Does anybody know of a good place to look please?

Thank you for your help and hope everybody is well

Argos do some sets which include everything you have mentioned.

If not then Ikea also have some sets too which you can buy each piece seperately and add to as you go x

We too were really into light Oak, there seemed to be lots of pine ones (I hate pine!) until I managed to find this one reduced from £800 to £699 for the Wardrobe, Cot bed, and changing unit. It's from Babystyle, It's lovely and modern with chrome handles and looks really solid, no one could guess it's a cheapo set!!

http://www.pramlanddirect.co.uk/babysty ... -281-p.asp

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Hiya - I went into a Mamas and Papas store the other day and they had quite a lot of furniture sets. I think there was one in light oak - why don't you check out their website and see. I'm going to go for the Summerhouse collection. And I love pale yellow too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back