mams and papas cot/bed

bex

Reaction score
Can anyone help! I just went to order my cot/bed and furniture from mamas and papas and they have totally sold out of the range I want and are not going to be doing it anymore. I have decorated the whole room around this and will now have to change the wood colour everywhere. The range I wanted was the Vintage range and it was a dark oak colour. Does anyone know where I could get one of these cots or similar colour nursery furniture?

Hi Bex,

Have you looked on Ebay they sometimes have new or second hand on there.

Sarah

What range is it that you were looking at? We're planning on getting our furniture from Mamas & Papas too.

It was the vintage range which they are no longer doing. :(

We will end up staining a cot if we can't find one, I had just fallen in love with that particular one!!

What a shame, it's disappointing when you've set your heart on it.

if you come across any small independant shops call in... we've looked around a few little baby boutique and found they sell a mixture of makes... almost all sold at least one full range of mamas and papas...

worth a chance..
x

Thanks everyone... I found one in Scotland and it's being delivered tomorrow so I'm happy again now!!!! :D

That's great news Bex, I know what it's like when you set your heart on something.

We can't decide which range to get, I really like the Ocean range but it's sooooooo expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back