baby planet?

teampc

Reaction score
hey girls

we ordered our pram at the baby show from baby planet (20th feb) went for a silver cross surf and a maxi cosi car seat

they said id get a call within 2 weeks to arrange delivery, so I waited and waited but nothing, so on the 11th of march i gave them a call to see what was going on and when it would be coming and they told me that they had everything in stock except for the car seat so they were just waiting for that to come in and they would call me in a week or so about it

so today I realised I hadnt heard from them, so just gave them a call, now they are saying they have everything in stock except for the actual pram and they are expecting it in within 7 to 10 days then they will call me to arrange delivery

I know im not in any rush for it at the moment, but Im concerned this may go on and on and on, so just wondered if anyone had any experience with them and delivery etc?

Im not putting them down or anything (at the moment) just a bit concerned is all :)

sorry, cant help as I havent used them but id have made a fuss on the phone if I were you, saying that one person has said one thing and somebody else has said another so you dont know what to believe!

hope all arrives in time!

yeah normally im straight on with these things and would have had a right moan

but i just didnt feel up to it lol

i think ill give them a week and then phone and ask again and then if i dont get the answer im looking for ill have a whinge

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back