want to scream and shout and then hide under my duvet!

Iwant3

Reaction score
I keep crying and loosing it over stupid things - I feel angry, sad - and just wish I could get away from myself!

I just want to hide away and cry - but I can't.....all this pretending that I am ok is not doing me good as it all comes out eventually. But I need to keep up the front as I am working!

Need to try to get out of this mindset and move on!:wall2:

Angela I feel the exact same at the moment and although I hate the fact you feel like this I'm made up someone feels the same. Thought I was going mad. Feel like I'm loosing myself and pushing people away with my bad moods and bad attitude towards everything xxxxx

i think we will find a lot of ladies will answer this saying they feel the same to be honest! there is only so much we can all take! we just want our babies after all - it doesn't seem too much to ask for does it?

It doesn't at all. We need to keep going tho!!! Bad attitudes will get us nowhere. Seen my latest post? Hope it helps xxx

The miserable weather doesn't help my mood!

You're most definately not alone with those feelings Angela :hugs:

Totally know where you are coming from with this... my mood is all over the place.. :-(

You need a little TLC and distraction.. a bit of me time. Try get your mind off all the TTC stuff - I know it's easier said than done, but worth a try xx

feel slightly more positive today - I think once i get a few temps into the next cycle and can see the blue line on my chart working it's way towards O day I feel better. I am hoping to ov around the 10th/11th June. I am using Soy this cycle so may be earlier (or later!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back