aaaaauuuurrrgggghhh!!!!!!!

evie_smith

Reaction score
:shock:Ok ok:shock: - i have big boobs not joking this week they have gone from a 34f - 34ff to a 34g thats 2 sizes up! my nipple itches i have back pain im weeing constally!! i keep having pains in my lowwer tummy and streching, my skin looks like a teenager and is all greasy and my hair too i have come out in spots!!! and after all of this i bet im not pregnant!!!! arrrrggghhh lol!! and if you read all of that your a saint! Help im loosing my mind i want to test coz i feel really pregnant my tummy is all swollen and everything im just thinking omg it will come up negative and i will be all sad ect . . . . :wall2:

If it came up positive :dance: but i think my head is away with the faries :roll: need advice???? took one tuesday and it said no coz i felt so pregnant my ovulation test said yes im im all one greesy messy hormonal mess :eh: x x x x

Sounds like me! My skin is a mess as well. Dont know whats going on.

I dont FEEL pregnant, but then i dont feel like anything just now.
I so want to take a test, but im afraid what the results will be !! Crazy!:?

omg i bet you're goin crazy!! you've got more strength than me, i'd have been testing every day!!

thanks its horrible isnt it nice to know somone else is in the same boat as me my temper has been up and down all morning!! and evening as well lol x

yer i feel like testing every day its horrible just ordered ten pregnancy tests off ebay lol!!!!!! i know they work coz they are the same ones the poundland packaging i got 2 tests in the house lol im trying to resist as i dunno when the tests are going to be delivered x

you really have more patience than a saint lmao! if i had them in the house they'd be done!! sup to you tho hun, a few days can make a difference!!

TEST!
bt remember if it bfn, u aint out till the witch is here.

go pee woman!! im waiting lol

Me neither! Have I made it up or have I read somewhere that you can get a positive opk when you are pregnant? Good luck

Last edited:
Hurry hurry some of us have to get up at 5.30 :lol:

Last edited:
waiting for the stick to show me anything i hate the waiting as the pink travels up i get so excited im such a nut!

i have left it in the bathroom as im addicted to watchin it :rotfl: im gonna check now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back