Why is it so hard ?

jemz24

Reaction score
Almost 12 month since i started TTC. I feel as tho i will never get pregnant. I kno i should be grateful in a way as some women are still trying for thier 1st.
I've sat here most of the night crying, i feel so depressed that the one thing i want more than anything is to have another child, for us and my daughter, seems so far away.
Im exasted (sp) just feel like i have no fight left in me, here i go crying agen. I also feel so angry i need to hit somethin or scream.

Sorry for the rant i need to get it off my chest :wall: :cry:

aww hun don't be hard on yourself, it will happen for you. It took me 14months to fall pg with my son and I felt exactly the same as you. I honestly think that my problem was all of the pressure that I was putting on myself, it may also be playing a part in you not falling pg. I know that it is not easy, but try to relax and am sure it will happen for you.

This is the first month that I am ttc for baby number 2, speak to me again in months to come and I probably won't be as relaxed :wink:

Xxx

I absolutely appreciate how you feel - I'm also one of the lucky ones with 1 child already - and sometimes feel guilty becuase of that - but it still haunts you and hurts

go kick something or throw something or punch a pillow :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Can't really give very good advice as im trying for my first after mc after mc it sucks and i know how you feel...

:hug:

dont know wot to say really jem just relax stop putting so much presure into it enjoy it (dont make it like a chore or it will make u feel worse) it will happen soon enough it not as if u cant have kids look wot happened wiv amber and she wernt planned
relax babe and big :hug: for u and im sorry for u kno wot xxxxxx

I know how you are feeling, I'm only on my 2nd month of trying for a 2nd baby and it doesn't look good this month again for a BFP. I've already convinced myself that I'm not going to be able to have another child. It's totally irrational.

Just because we already have a child/children, it doesn't make it any easier when you are TTC for subsequent babies.

The fact that we're grateful for what we have goes without saying but when your mind and body are yearning for another baby, it's impossible to escape how you are feeling.

Good things come to those who wait. We have to stay positive. :hug: :hug:

I completely 2nd Bagpuss. Once a woman wants a baby, you can't stem those feelings. Hope you start to feel better soon :hug:

xx

:hug: :hug:

Can only reiterate what the other girls have said too. Try to relax and enjoy. I'm in month 6 ttc my first baby and one of the hardest things is not even knowing if I can conceive or not! For all I know all this trying might be completly pointless for one reason or another and I'm stressing myself over nothing because it's never going to happen.

Try to take a little consilation in the fact that you already have a child so you know you can do it and it will happen for you eventually

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

We'll get there in the end hun. And when we do well not want to leave this part of the forum cause all the ladies are so nice here :hug:

Jemz, I can't say I understand what your going through as I haven't started TTC yet but I can see why it would be upsetting.

I really hope it will happen for you soon, try and hang on in there and don't give up. As others have said, they tried for longer so it can happen anytime.

Lots of love Jemz :hug:

thanx a lot girls i talked to my sister last night and i just broke down completly. But its all out now, im gonna take the advice given and relax.
But with havin pcos aswell makes me wonder if im ovulating and bdin for nothin.

But lookin foward to xmas tho, will take my mind of it for a while.

:hug: to all :hug:

Chrissy, I was the same hun last time round. In fact I became obsessed that I couldn't have children. I had been to visit the GP to be told that I had to have been ttc for a year before they would look into it for me. I went back after 13 months and had an appointment for the first lot of injections only to have to cancel cos damn af came early :x I told GP that I was going on hol and she told me to go away enjoy myself and come back after and she will take the injections from me. I fell pg on my holiday and to this day I am convinced that part of me thought that I didn't have to worry anymore cos somebody else was going to look into it for me. Don't give up hope and try not to stress too much ladies, it doesn't help in our plight!!

Sending tons of baby dust to us all :D

Xxx

i also feel on a weekend away , a break from ttc cos i was only 4 weeks post surgery and i as it was camping i didnt do temps as i thought no point ! 2 weeks after that trip BFP ! that was over 18 months of trying !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back