aaaaauuuurrrgggghhh!!!!!!!

:cry::bfn: but but :shock::shock: it was really week urine as its the end of the day and i still feel hormonal and things and i thought i had 2 tests in the house and i had three so gonna test in 2 more days me thinks . . . . the :witch: hasn't got me yet!!!!! :cry:

l´ll keep the witch for you

hoping the babydust i sent works

xD

she still hasnt got u yet and really strong symptoms, test in s few more days,,, fingers crossed xcx

aww thanks hun but dont keep her throw her away far far away lol x

I have everything crossed for you! The waiting game is so hard.. Good luck xx

you have all my luck and baby dust :dust:
hope its a possi for you!

:) did my temp chart today and that second confirmed that i *did* ovulate on the day i took the test for ovulation so now i have more higher hopes as my pregnancy tracker on the account says with the times me and oh baby danced then there is a good chance i could have got pg and still getting all the signs testing def in a few days now hten christmas then after christmas - then i will have run out of tests :shock: but i have some coming in the post lol!! so fingers crossed - knowing my luck the :witch: will still get me :rotfl:

I keep my fingers crossed your you Evie as well! Now all you cna do is wait I know how stressfull and nervous it can be, so lots and lots of baby-dust and keep on hoping :)

thankyou! yer i know its so hard waiting im like a big kid lol! last night when i did the test i thought i would be rele upset but i was like narr the test is lieing to me! lol :rotfl: its just too early haha! that was my only thoughs rele better than being sad tho :)

Hey Hun sending you baby dust I have all same signs as you!! Apart from boobies they don't hurt or anything but
my face!!! My little girl pointed them all out and told me I had lots of spots lol!!! I did
wonder you know if it's all part of it I forgot you get bad skin! Lol!! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back