Can't believe the symptoms already, anyone else?

lisey27

Reaction score
Hiya,

I am only just over 4 weeks pregnant but I already have noticable symptoms, I am constipated already (the joy)
frequest urination - I didnt think this would happen so early
sore boobs, veiny boobs
queasy feeling
Lack of appetite
slight backache, although I am not sure if it is preg related or that I have slept funny - anyone else got backache? xx

I am not complaining about the symptoms, I am actually happy to have them (for now) but just wondering how many others have the symptoms so early? xx

Last edited:
I had sore boobs in my second week of 2ww and have still got them now xxx

I just found out I'm pregnant and am 2 weeks today exactly ( we did artificial insem) I have horrid pain in low back and itchy nipples!!! :(

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

I just found out I'm pregnant and am 2 weeks today exactly ( we did artificial insem) I have horrid pain in low back and itchy nipples!!! :(

You'll be aprox 2 weeks from ovulation but most Dr's date from LMP so I guess that makes you in the region of 4 weeks?

Congrats again....

xxxxxxxxx

Congrats, yeah carnat is right, Drs will put u at 4 weeks. xx

I had lots of symptoms in the 2ww, but because I was supplementing progesterone, I don't know which are down to that. They were sore boobs, very tired, tearful, headaches, cramps. The ones I am pretty sure are pregnancy related are increased frequency of urination (at 4 weeks) and MS has just started.

I had bad boob ache at around same time as u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back