Wales meet??

kelsey

Reaction score
Is there going to be a Wales meet this year. As there wasn't one last year it would be nice to have one and meet everybody.

i was hoping you'd be up for one, so come on lisa kick some asses into gear lol

Oooh GGG lives in Wales...could be a very good excuse to go visit her and meet up with some of you too :D

If i can remember rightly that was the prob the last time

I think this year we should talk about the options and then just organise it coz it would be a shame to miss another year

i think its hard coz there isnt that much to do here.. lol..the best day out for kids in wales well in south wales is probably follyfarm but thats deep into south west wales.. and its not central at all..the centre of wales is in the middle of nowhere lol..and most in north wales would probably find it easier and quicker to get to the birm meet..kelsey myself and ggg dont live to far away from each other really..im sure if we put 3 heads together we can come up with something?

If it's in the Cardiff(ish) area I'll come stay with my cousins if I can and come to a meet!

Since I missed Birmingham last year cause of my broken elbow and the Scottish one this year due to family death.

I WILL MAKE IT TO A MEET (one day!!) :wink: :lol:

il come as long as its not too far and im not too pregnant lol xxxxxx

there are a few of us in north wales me and a few others so south wales wuold be out for us :( i think we tryed to get a wales meet together lat year but as half of us are in south and north wales we decided not to do a wales meet :cry:

so im hpoing this ye4ar we can get around it so all us peeps in wales can meet up :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back